Build a nice PC tower

>build a nice PC tower
>it gets called a trash can
>build a case with unique ventilation
>gets called a cheese grater
Why is apple bullied?

Attached: tFhVa0P.png (1200x1200, 3.63M)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1647725369098.jpg (1920x1080, 184.33K)

what's wrong with a cheese grater anyway?

>Build shitty designs
>Act like you're the pinnacle of design
>Get shit on for your shitty designs

soldered one time use crap, get fucked

I'm unironically shocked they didn't use the trash can for the Studio. There's already rackmount shit for the trash can cases, they could've used the same tooling and everything from the trashcan pros and shoved an M1 inside of that shit and it would've been hilarious. Fucking Apple man.

Attached: 1604085357944.png (459x459, 316.71K)

basted

luv mi sen some grated cheese

Make dumb choices get called dumb names.

The trash can is needlessly large just for the M1. Remember it had two GPUs in addition to the CPU.

>Why is apple bullied?
Because trashcan mac looked like trashcan mac, and cheese grater looked like... Yep, you guessed it, cheese grater.
They like machining aluminium blocks and making 99% of chips.

Attached: 1647604913920.jpg (1080x1349, 154.21K)

>make a company
>call it apple
the memes were determined from the beginning user.

fpbp

Apple is bullied since they do high-end crap, if you get into repairing them, you will never had done so much reflows on computers, it's insane, I would kill myself to avoid to be at the Quality assurance at Apple, I still wonder how they could still sell so crappy stuff without a massive class action or else.

because apple "users"(cultists) will gulp down all of the shit apple puts Infront of them on a golden platter, then call people poor because they want clearly better and cheaper alternatives

Attached: 1639962506342.png (360x360, 156.69K)

it looks like a cheese grater
it looks like a cheese grater

To be bullied would mean they matter. Bullying only works if you've got leverage, respected, or you're hot. No one gives a shit about PC users like this. Let alone neckbeards on this forum.
It's like they forgot who and why they were bullied themselves all these years.. and think they can adapt it for themselves. It doesn't work that way.

Fox and grapes. Poor people hate what they can't afford.

Attached: 2732E97F-E578-42BC-A47B-D9ABFFF589D1.jpg (1024x576, 199.73K)

i'm shocked u think they would rehash the same design from 10 years ago that got mercilessly shat on

>build a computer in a generic black box
>gets called "The monolith"
Every time.

I called my PS3 that.

Attached: monk.jpg (1280x720, 71.41K)

it looks a cheesegrater
retarded satianaposter

macbooks look nice

it looks like a cheesegrater

just poorfags coping, seething, dilating