Take the seamonkey pill

>Supports XUL addons like palemoon does
>But its actually fast while doing it
>Comfy user interface hasn't changed in 12+ years
>Based white european main developer
>Actively updated
Come home Seaman
seamonkey-project.org/

Attached: 1647735663429.png (500x500, 220.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/405614-youtube-polymer-engine-fixes
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases/tag/1.16.2
sourceforge.net/projects/gmport/files/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A what

Hold my tabs boys, I'm going in.

>built-in WYSIWYG html editor, IRC client, and email client
this post made by seamonkey gang

Based Seachad

>tree style tabs doesnt work
>pentadactyl doesnt work
sorry but im sticking pale moon™®

>male troon

Attached: 1640500015850.webm (1600x846, 2.37M)

lots of sites got better with most recent update
youtube is still fucked though
this helps: greasyfork.org/en/scripts/405614-youtube-polymer-engine-fixes

>no seamonkey in my repo
>literally impossible to build a modern browser on toasters
i wish i could

I'd go back to Seamonkey, if there was something like a Librewolf rendition of it, and if I could find a way to make vertical tabs actually work/integrate nicely with it.

I went from Seamonkey, to Serpent (unbranded Basilisk; by the same devs as Palemoon), but then bounced to Librewolf when the devs turned out to be unbelievable tools. The final straw was a email they sent me that was vaguely legally threatening.

I don't have it anymore (I probably actually do but I can't be assed the search my emails for it), but I was writing what would have been a better ebuild for Serpent than what I was able to find in public overlays. Anyways, at the time I didn't understand the branding issues, the mypal drama, or even know about how they went after a *BSD dev repo in the most assholish way possible for daring to include Palemoon. I was having trouble getting all the systems-libs options to work properly with, what at the time was the latest release. Sent a message explaining what I was trying to do, and that I wasn't fully understanding the error messages I was getting. Wasn't asking them to solve the issue for me, but just for more clarity. The response was just them indirectly threatening me with legal action if I ever publicly published the ebuild.

So I posted that shit on a pastebin (some user here wanted it), deleted everything related to it, and moved to Librewolf. Those devs at least were legit helpful the one time I reported a bug in the ebuild.

Is this the absolute state of lincucks? What the fuck is a "repo", why does your distro janny control what software can be easily installed on your computer? jesus christ

there's a prebuilt package on the website

Is this the absolute state of win/mac-cucks? Don't have an officially supported and curated list of free software that can be easily installed onto your computer without any sort of spying, EULA, or payment? Jesus Christ Superstar

>I need my distro janny to protect me
Why are linkikes like this?

>I need Microsoft and Apple to charge me more micro-transactions.
Why are win/mac-kikes like this?

not for arm.

>running linux on your body parts
ngmi
>Captcha: NAHHH

This old browsing technology is surprisingly fast on modern hardware. I have it installed, and it's better than expected. To make it more usable, you need to track down old versions of uBlock Origin and GreaseMonkey. That'll give you good ad blocking and the ability to run Any Forums X.

>uBlock Origin 1.16.2
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases/tag/1.16.2

>Greasemonkey 3.10.0.1rc3pre
sourceforge.net/projects/gmport/files/

Save these links!

Attached: y.png (945x936, 639.37K)

>The response was just them indirectly threatening me with legal action if I ever publicly published the ebuild.
Jesus
I knew the palemoon devs were an autistic bunch, but what the hell hahaha
I'd love to see the email if you find it

I wonder if any user still has the link to Tobin losing his fucking mind over some *BSD devs daring to have a Palemoon build that utilized system-libs in their repo.