Professional 3rd party programs

>professional 3rd party programs
>top of the line 1st party programs
>ecosystem
>literally UNIX, not a shitty UNIX knock-off UNIX-like
>can run all linux apps
how can linux even compete?

Attached: 1620403819042.jpg (1037x1080, 47.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Linux has a wide array of professional applications that run on it.

Attached: resolve-01.png (1600x900, 516.36K)

Disney Animation Studios could have chosen to make Frozen on Mac or Windows.

They chose Linux. Why is that?

Attached: 4nflgzmdixh01.png (1280x720, 723.89K)

it cant

because disney are pedos and Linux is the official pedo operating system

Pixar historically and famously ran on SGI systems, I'd imagine that every render engine since the aquisition of SGI by HPE was basically on Linux so that the entire pipeline didn't have to be reworked, and ofc Linux is wayyy better to do infrastructure on than Windows and as for Mac you just can't make any backend with software

There's a BULLSHIT faggot nigger kike mouse in my room who's been fucking with my sleep for the past few weeks. I bought 2 glue traps to catch this motherfucker. One has a piece of popcorn and the other a few pieces of cashews.

Anyway is this going to work or am I going to have to build a sniper's nest in my room and cap this motherfucker with a bb gun using night vision goggles?

Attached: 3517_20170816004644_ywfcp.jpg (700x604, 51.09K)

>popcorn
>cashews
You know that mice love bacon? Right?

I see you're very insecure about your choice of OS

It literally doesn't matter what os they run when the only thing they use it for is their custom software.

Attached: 1630384755961.png (400x400, 184.31K)

>when the only thing they use it for is their custom software.

That's running Maya.

Attached: a63-1.png (1140x644, 78.59K)

Yeah but they have alot of custom jobbies running in those systems, Renderman for instance is their custom render engine.

>86122743
>L-LOOK! I TOTALLY DON'T USE MY SHIT 1000$ SILICON TOY FOR JUST WEB BROWSING!!IM AN IMPORTANT CEO P-PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!
neck urself lol

That's a man

>literally UNIX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XNU
It's as unix as linux, arguably less so

>how can linux even complete

>doesn't treat its users as if they are autistic teens
>lets you do whatever the fuck you want
>runs on non proprietary hardware
>runs on fucking anything in fact
>basically owns the entire cloudspace
>don't like something? pop it out, replace it
>no turbo integrated ecosystem
>FOSS

typical iToddler, all cock, but no cum

mice only eat cheese

true

What is the name of this man?

honestly i like that linux is not mainstream os, gatekeeping protects from retards and such
if year of linux desktop someday comes i move to bsd's, when they reach mainstream state (appleBSD is not bsd) and when bsd reaches mainstream state i move to umm serenityos and if it ever reaches mainstream i do my own templeos fork, that will never reach mainstream, and cia niggers keep care of that

When I lived in a shitty row house for a few years we'd get mice. My cat is a fat retard and would just spaz when a mouse came out but wouldn't touch it. I got pretty decent at catching them with my hands to smoosh them. Those suckers are fast and they can jump surprisingly high. Very fragile though.

/thread