Greetings niggers, i'm currently communicating with a scammer via whatsapp and i'm going along with the scam...

greetings niggers, i'm currently communicating with a scammer via whatsapp and i'm going along with the scam. i'm selling a gaming pc and he claims to be interested and sent me a fake postal service website where he wants me to submit my bankcard details to receive funds. already sent a few messages back and forth and sent him a picture with a package and his (made up) address. my plan is telling him submiting the card details on the site doesn't work and ask him if i can sent him the card details via whatsapp. i want to send him a link "with my card details" and i'm sure he is retarded enough to click the link. so what website should i link? my only idea was meatspin but it doesn't exist anymore. what's the best link to give a scammer? can also be a virus or anything creative, the nastier the better. first time posting on this board. suggestions?

Attached: 1630868287250.png (644x644, 203.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cm-alliance.com/cybersecurity-blog/using-metasploit-and-nmap-to-scan-for-vulnerabilities
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sir please redeem card details

sir his village is starving

>i want to send him a link "with my card details"
sir I will make this websites 5 dollar

> what's the best link to give a scammer?
those whatsmyip websites

put in fake card details that satisfy the Luhn algorithm

but there is no way to get his ip? i'm not very tech savvy

lets hypothetically say you get the IP
what exactly do you think you can do with that?

Last measure if it's still hosted anywhere, most of the trolls don't work anymore

get his ip then follow this guide: cm-alliance.com/cybersecurity-blog/using-metasploit-and-nmap-to-scan-for-vulnerabilities

proof to him that i have it, but i suppose bluffing would have the same effect. not really that exciting. i told him i am a child and we will use my mothers card. i could give him the number of a police station and tell him it's my mothers phone nr. but i don't think he is that retarded to call a number i give him. and even if he did i would never find out.

what about those links that boomers are so scared of (or are they all just phishing links?)? when you click em your life flashes by your eyes. are there any good options out there that do nasty stuff to your phone when you click on them right away.

ok but lets say you have the IP
what then?

as i said just proof to him that i have it and scare him a little. but i suppose bluffing would have the same effect. not really that funny. if he made a photo and sent me a picture, could i extract metadata like his location and phone model?

my point is that an IP address is basically useless

lemonparty wouldn't be too bad

look user, most retards including me and the scammer, or anyone else really believe when your ip is leaked the police swat team will kick in your door and your asshole will be raped in prison for 10 long years. i already got the point the first time you asked. i always thaught the police will ask your isp and the isp will somehow tell them who you are. but as most people i have no idea :^)

>i always thaught the police will ask your isp and the isp will somehow tell them who you are
its not useless to the police
but it is useless to you

of course it is useless to me. even if i had his home address in india i wouldn't drive there myself.

>i wouldn't drive there myself
my point is there isn't much use in obtaining an IP address

lmao i had a friend who thought if he pirated windows it would phone home and get the local police to go and arrest him