So is everyone going to stop using chrome once ublock origin stops working less than a year from now?

So is everyone going to stop using chrome once ublock origin stops working less than a year from now?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 4.24.53 PM.png (1324x248, 48.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-ad-block-for-twitch/kgeglempfkhalebjlogemlmeakondflc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ad blocks are a complete scam.

First, they spy on you. How on earth do you expect them to know what ads to block without knowing the sites you go to? Seems like an obvious breach of basic security 101.

Secondly, they say they block ads, but if you've ever been on sites like Twitch, you'd know they don't block ads at all. What am I even signing up for then? Again, nothing except my privacy being washed down the toilet.

These are all things to consider before we even start talking about Chrome and its use of adblockers. So many normies just don't get the big picture of ad blocking software and what it is doing to the growing connected world that is the internet.

what is "twitch"?

gaymer degeneracy

>How on earth do you expect them to know what ads to block
They distribute filterlists. Ublock origin is free software and the source code shows there is no tracking

>muh twitch
twitch ads are injected directly into the video feed

nice bait

I am going to continue using Brave, whose adblock is integrated into the browser and doesn't use any of the extension APIs.

nigger twitch itself is an ad. you will be well to ignore that shit.
ads for what you ask?

>>gaymes
>>onlyfans/fansly pipeline
>>ecelebs
>>globohomo degeracy and zoomie indoctrination
>>burger politics.

I will continue using Mozilla Firefox Developer Edition like I always have been.

many of them will use the less capable google adblocking

I don't use chrome.

I'll simply not use it and only backport security updates etc.
I know Git, I know JS. It'll be easy. I've done this before. In fact, I'm running firefoxv3 themes right now.

i use firefox at home anyway.
might switch to it at work after that.

if i'm using chrome its like a signal to my brain that i'm working.

Attached: 1632465795741.png (1920x1920, 82.29K)

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-ad-block-for-twitch/kgeglempfkhalebjlogemlmeakondflc

yeah I used to do the same with Internet Explorer kek

Forks that keep Manifest V2 alive will come into existence.

Attached: 2117445_0006_9465c7dc21_2019_03_14_Andrea.jpg (1000x1414, 88.87K)

Take the seamonkey pill.

just use librewolf

>they can't block ads on my heckin ad platform!

I already switched to FF because of this shit. If FF pulls the same shit I'll likely never update my browser again.