Good Firefox Replacement?

I've had enough of mozilla's shit, what is a good replacement for their browser. I dislike Opera GX because it is chink spyware, I dislike brave because it is based off chromium which is google and is bloated as fuck, and I dislike firefox because of mozilla doing all of this woke bullshit, and pale moon is shit because I can't even install a fucking adblocker onto it. What is a good browser that I should use?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (926x713, 83.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2022/03/17/each-firefox-download-has-a-unique-identifier/
quippd.com/writing/2021/07/26/firefox-privacy-stop-hardening-love-strict-etp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try firefox, people here on Any Forums said it was good, they never lie

>is based off chromium which is google and is bloated as fuck
Sorry user, there's no alternative.
It's either chromium based, or firefox.
Palemoon, dillo and other meme browser are broken and don't work on 90% of websites

I switched to Brave in 2019. Never looked back since.

Attached: Brave-logo.png (512x512, 40.75K)

The differences will be minimal. How about just not reading their gay retard tweets?

Every browser is shit, just pick one and get used to it
also password managers are a meme, just throw them all into passwords.txt

>people here on Any Forums said it was good
I never said such thing. I just said that "I use it" and "I recommend you to use it". It's still shit.

agreed. haven't looked back to Chrome or Trannyfox for over a year

Imagine being so triggered by a word change that has zero impact on your life. Get a job.

ive tried to use brave multiple times but every time I come back to librewolf.

>they never lie
Yeah, about that one....
ghacks.net/2022/03/17/each-firefox-download-has-a-unique-identifier/

>Ceding control of your language to sjws and jews who will micromangage the specific words you use
ngmi

What's so special about LibreWolf? It's just a Firefox reskin

Wintoddler problem.

mostly just because it is prehardened and they made it so that everyone that uses that browser or who hardened their firefox with arkenfox has the same fingerprint making that datapoint useless.

Keep using Firefox, because of all the things you described everything else is meaningful to the code, license, function of the browser etc...except Firefox. Firefox is fine, no matter what sort of shit someone posts on mozilla's blog or someone sperging out about TEH SJW, it doesn't impact the features or function of Firefox. Firefox is by far the best browser and you can tweak it to your level of autism.

(((They))) literally use third party trackers (Google Analytics), so much for privacy

>Whites are the primary race.

>hardening meme
>arkenmeme
Just use Firefox with ETP Strict retard
quippd.com/writing/2021/07/26/firefox-privacy-stop-hardening-love-strict-etp.html

Attached: 1646951595625.png (722x552, 122.17K)

oh I remember you from the other day, you're that one retard that thinks that brave is a better alternative than librewolf or arkenfox. anyways with your logic then librewolf should be a perfect replacement to that because with librewolf you dont have to change any settings therefore everyone who uses librewolf has the same fingerprint.

Only one option makes sense.

Attached: Tor.png (1280x785, 435.97K)