Cheg out my project /geee/

Cheg out my project /geee/
It's an ode to those reddit faggots who got nuked in Ukraine
github.com/installgentoochug/redditor-legion

Attached: reddit-legion_footage_final.webm (1280x768, 402.93K)

>written in C
>GPL licensed
>dutch function names
very cool

>makefile uses debug cflags
>makefile target recompiles every source file all the time
not so cool

Cool. CMake support when?

>uses raylib
You are a Redditor aren't you?

>MMMMEEEEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!

yeah this, some of us run windows you know

I'll add cmake support for you later today.

>internet nazis now support an invasion whose literal, stated goals are to "denazify" a country

Attached: 1621764120042.jpg (828x720, 43.13K)

uh oh here comes the muttranny

Based

internet nazis != real nazis

they don't care about reasoning, just contrariness

Attached: 1647716308499.png (808x1010, 288.53K)

You will never be a woman.

Any Forumsem

The problem is, according to rightoids the West is supposed to give up its own security to preserve Russia's.

Why?

ukraine war is sucessful psyop to bait and defuse american alt-right using reverse pyschology normally applied by parents to children. american alt-right are now allowed to behave like retarded schizos living in denial bubble thousands of miles away and become politically irrelevant.

perfect cucking - unlike with blm criminals and coof19, shitlibs and reddit are on the morally correct side this time, american alt-right has no place for having a well received hot counterculture dissent inspiring take that aligns with reality. a poor overwhelmingly white country needs to be bombed to shit by another larger shithole, that will btfo the libs.

More like, the Ukraine war, due to its peculiar geopoliitical properties, fully exposed how illogical and intellectually inconsistent the whole "alt-right" phenomenon always was. They have no real ideology behind them, they only care about owning the libs.

>the ©®West™
there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that NATO needed to be expanded because of Russia. Ukraine being part of NATO doesn't make the West™©® more secure

You see it's not Western™®© security, it's American security.

In the same way that you funded radical Muslims in Afghanistan to force a USSR invasion (yes, that's right) you did everything you could to make this war happen. Why? Because good EU-RU relations threaten globojingoanglo hegemony. Good relations and mutually beneficial trade with Russia means there's no need for American military bases in Europe, no need for NATO(and US governance of NATO). It also means that Europe could start buying Russian oil and gas in their local currencies.

You're the single greatest threat to world peace, and I'm afraid its only going to get worse the more desperate you become.

Attached: 1602543120737.png (2600x1036, 1.97M)

chuds can't into realpolitik

Meds

The only westerners Russia is a threat to are mentally ill mutts (who should be put down for global security). Russians wouldn't even be capable of invading and occupying the Nordics.