Russians

Why are they so good at programming and/or hacking?

Attached: russian-flag-e1536166877431.jpg (900x598, 36.93K)

Are they?

Shit hole with nothing else to do. No risk of repercussions as long as target is outside Russia.

they're forced to be creative to get anything done on their shitty hardware

They’re poor and uncivilized.

It's not a coincidence.

Attached: FA652AE6-F8A6-4497-90BC-D81E1C93A369.jpg (1000x792, 129K)

>good at hacking
>get BTFO with some little JavaScript protestware

Yes, most blackhats are Russians and if they aren't, they usually work with Russians, most Western games and pricey Western software is cracked by Russians

The it's the only way to spend time other than drinking alcohol and IVing krokodil in Russia

This, plus they get funded by FSB

Relative to the vast majority of the world, anyway. You could argue that they aren't on par with the top end of America and Israel.

I've spent three years when I worked with C# and MS/SQL in the shithole of other shithole
Now I'm reading about architecture and web technologies because I'll escape gulag in one month
Russian

nsa/chinks false flag

>You could argue that they aren't on par with the top end of America and Israel.
Probably because the whole world uses software/firmware/hardware developed by jews and americans

Speaking of, if America had the good sense to take the initiative to sabotage all future development efforts for anyone who doesn't type in native English by monopolizing the software industry while it was young so such an extent that commenting code in anything other than English is widely considered to be "bad style", what's the Brits' excuse?

greenland?

Lax laws allows hacking, as does poverty. I think eastern europeans are good workers because you can pay less and their schools, etc., are still very good and so you get good workers

as a nigerian, talking about my slavic slave workers. Joking, I love Russia. Fucking BASED

To be fair, Americans did kind of invent the internet itself so by the 80s they already had a monopoly on software distribution. Even the first web browser was made for a NeXT computer

Another russian COPE thread. Enjoy poverty

What else will you do if you have no food, no jobs, a shitty government and a computer?

This is kinda based. Shitty government is holding back innovation.

We need decentralised nations. We'd be shitting and pissing on Mars in 10 years.

lawless country

also they aren't good at *hacking*
they are script-kiddies running known exploits and sending you ransomware in emails and what not

good money, their prosecutors don't care, so they see it as profession and so it's popular

The JavaScript only had 50k downloads and very few were Russian. Also the dev got hacked and exposed. He's messaging other women whilst being married to an ugly gook 5 years his senior. Top kek

>germany looks good on tat map
until you understand they prefer real horses
and before 2000s it was legal in germany
and so were dogs

claudia hat 'nen schäferhund
und den hat sie nicht ohne grund
abends springt er in ihr bett
und dann geht es oooo

cold weather