When will PC part prices go back to normal I want to build a high end one for 1500 euros

When will PC part prices go back to normal I want to build a high end one for 1500 euros

Attached: 1646595797519.gif (640x480, 2.58M)

Just go to Microcenter and
>euros
lmao nevermind get fucked IDIOT

user, we don't have any neon. Prices will go up.

When you stop being a europoor.

Never

I don't care. I'm still doing fine with ~2010 hardware. Stop playing video games and start doing real work

Just use argon instead

what the fuck are you going to do with a high-end rig?
completely pointless bullshit

I actually want one cause my current PC getting too slow for me, it cant play new games decently anymore and struggles with multitasking

Go out on the streets and protest!
French did that years ago when gas prices were too high. Same can apply for PC part prices.

You don't need a high-end one then. Either turn your placebo video settings down in you vidja, wait like a sane person, or buy hardware you can afford.

No one really fuckin' knows anything about when the prices will go back to normal.

1060 can handle whatever you need lmao

rx570 cant , 1200p 75hz is what im looking for

been gaming on 144hz with a 1060 for several years now and no problems
they seem cheap on ebay

your computer going out of date for modern games means it's time to grow up and move on with your life.

Based chad.

The only really expensive components are GPUs.
The other components are actually cheaper if you compare the speed of today component related to the speed required for the same task back on the days.

12700k for 380€ is just ridicolously cheap.
2x16GB 3200GHz DDR4 for 150€
1TB of PCI NVMe for 100€

And most professional software have become lighter!

As a side note: M-Audio track solo duo is 50€, a scarlet 2x2 was 100€ years ago.

Better buy what you can while you can. Things are only going to get more unaffordable. Have you been paying attention?

In 2010 I paid 300€ for 250 GB of SSD. Best decision ever, but damn, 300 fuking€! 1/4 of my salary back on the day!

This

I guess that the next 5 years will be suboptimal for electronics. I expect a crash of crypto due to regulation that will push out most common people so GPU price will stay steady or will deflate, but other components will increase in price untill delocalization.

>we don't have any neon
The major fabs have a two or three month supply.

In 2 weeks