I'm installing Ubuntu Touch on my Pinephone right now

I'm installing Ubuntu Touch on my Pinephone right now

Attached: 1647674812608.png (600x600, 83.84K)

Installed mobian again recently on mine, can't believe how far it has come, quite usable if you're patient

Why?

Can you tik tok with that?

fr they can't ong I'd literally die rn if I couldn't desu

Great now order grubhub

can I evade the glowies with this

ubuntu touch is shit all the software are webapps and the system files are write protected

Great now order Grubhub on Plasma Mobile

bad choice. ubports is so limited in applications its embarrassing.

it works on the website

Then why were you complaining about Ubuntu Touch?

because its missing tonnes of software not everything you wanna use on a phone is a website. what even is this argument

Install postmarektos with dwm

does volte work sir?

Ubports is alright. From the outside it looks pretty polished, but if you actually use it, you will notice a few problems. Libertine didn't work for me (can't install any real GUI application, but Terminal applications do work with long ass commands). The majority of apps in the store is webapps. There is only one real browser working and I can't edit system files.
In the end I switched to postmarketos (worked slightly better, since I can use a browser with web extension and install flatpaks)

OP here, i really liked how fast Ubuntu touch felt, the animations were very fluid but the pine port seems unfinished. I had crazy wifi instability issues and the Ethernet dongle didnt work. The microsd card would only auto-mount every 3rd reboot and yeah. I've settled on Mobian. Mobian is fine, less laggy than the unusable manajaro trash the pinepoon ships with and it seems to have the fastest wakeup so thats good. I like the experience of ubuntu touch so I hope to return when the port becomes stable

Are zoomers actually like this?

>quite usable if you're patient
That means that it's not usable. I shouldn't have to "be patient" with a computer.

not far off

I assume he's using the OG, get the Pro to fix that problem.

I'm trans, btw.

is ubuntu touch different from ubuntu phone
I'm thinking of installing the latter on my nexus 4
I'm tired of it shitting itself