IPL is technology

Do these consumer light based permanent hair removable devices ACTUALLY PERMANENTLY remove hair?

Attached: 1619156662505.jpg (1200x900, 178.9K)

ywnbaw

Stop being such a prude, just shave like a normal person and touch it up every time you shower.

lol tranny obsessed retard
I don't want to make my body hairless, faggot
just need to get rid of my unibrow

They are not permanent. You need to do it from time to time. But still better than shaving.

what is "time to time"?
also can you use it on/around genitals?

Cancer

Nothing beats waxing or a good epilator.
Yes, it will hurt, but only the first few times, and it will come back thinner every time and won't hurt as bad because you're damaging the nerve endings.

it's not using UV, retard

>epilator
that means you have to keep allowing it to grow enough for an epilator to function

It'll remove your hair, but won't remove your obviously male body
A shotgun works for that better

Attached: 1647519220625.jpg (1080x2220, 506.7K)

globohomo brain, see:

Do your own research. You can use it around your genitals.

you need to do diathermy you fag

?

Attached: 1646737721395.png (959x439, 51.49K)

It makes you sterile but for a tranny it doesn't matter

>It makes you sterile
fucking retard

ive used an epilator for years but it keeps breaking the hairs at skin level resulting in ingrown.
i cant remember if it was always like this or its just old and broken now.
wax beginning to sound better for the speed and coverage vs epilator.

even the commmercial ones (assuming theyre any different) are useless according to the beautician who done it for me.
electrolysis is permanent and cheap and tons of men get their eyebrows fixed nowadays. even beards too, but i think thats mostly black people due to their hair type

>electrolysis is permanent and cheap
are you sure it's cheap? everywhere I look they say it's the most expensive option since they have to do single hair at a time

informative, thanks user

REPEAT AFTER BRAUN
SAFE & EFFECTIVE

No.
But they will permanently give you actual melanoma.

Attached: gigalife2.png (912x1024, 285.74K)

>making shit up

I have one, it's not permanent, but if you use it 4-5 times, the hair won't grow for 3-4 months and it will grow very slowly when it starts.

>but if you use it 4-5 times, the hair won't grow for 3-4 months and it will grow very slowly when it starts.
and the results don't improve if you keep using it after that?

compared to laser its cheap. and for a tiny area it shouldnt be too expensive. the other option is a $5 pair of tweezer,, or threading

does the hair fall out after you use it? or do you have to shave after using it?

I haven't noticed much, I think I still lost a lot of hair, I use it to avoid shaving. I think it's pretty efficient for me