What is this?

what is this?

Attached: firefox.png (1144x789, 566.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2021/08/enable-hardware-video-acceleration-va-api-for-firefox-in-ubuntu-20-04-18-04-higher/
ghacks.net/2022/03/17/each-firefox-download-has-a-unique-identifier/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Firefox. For optimal performance install uBlock Origin and enable VAAPI to save cpu on sites like youtube
ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2021/08/enable-hardware-video-acceleration-va-api-for-firefox-in-ubuntu-20-04-18-04-higher/

>find the 1 woman in the 52 united states that works as a metal grinder
>put her on the cover of firefox just to piss off white men
>nuclear war with russia happens
>wonder why men are brutally raping you and chopping your heads off on the street

its almost like they were pocking us with a stick or something.

how about i make my own firefox fork, but when you launch it its an image of me and it says "fuck niggers"

I guess they're saying they don't follow Fire Safety Code? Pretty damning for a metalshop desu.

> a wall of text for something you can get in windows since 2008
damn

Glowing botnet
ghacks.net/2022/03/17/each-firefox-download-has-a-unique-identifier/

They're saying that woman can do literally anything they feel like doing. It's fucking over for us inkels.

Running a bunch of commands you don't understand from some random website is much more secure than using Windows.

looks like a completely normal stock image, but it is far more likely that Mozilla F. Goldberg specifically picked it to cause to have a mental breakdown

Propaganda

>the software I'm using knows I'm using that software
Schizobros...it's over.

>but it is far more likely that Mozilla F. Goldberg specifically picked it to cause a mental breakdown
this. Any Forumslacks don't realize that libs like triggering them just as much as they like triggering libs. and the libs have actual platforms to do it from.
it's like when my mom calls me to complain about interracial couples in commercials, it's because they know people like her are the ones watching.

the installer should have midi of fire starter

i always wondered why they chose that pic

that's why it will be fun when libs will start talking about unity and cooperation when their political fuckups start showing

>completely ignored that a privacy-focused (((organization))) uses Jewgle (((Analytics)))

trannyfox

It's your right under free software to make the start screen whatever you want it to be. Power to you, user.

It doesn't even make any sense. How is metalworking related to a web browser? There isn't even a computer or a phone in the shot.

sure if your time is worthless

A browser for retarded faggots

>what is this?
screenshot of a website.