Rust in the Linux kernel IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

Rust in the Linux kernel IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

pic related
this guy killed all rust trannies single-handed
suicide 40% + homicide 60%

RUST IS CANCELLED

press S to spit on rust and rust trannies

Attached: linux-rust-voice-of-sanity.png (546x1035, 90.24K)

finally

S

almost a full year has passed since
what's the point of posting this?

I guess someone should reply to this email quoting it and cc Torvalds on it

Honestly thought of this the moment they were trying to push rust into the kernel. Why would you ever want to deal with two tool chains? Also I just don't see the benefit of rust with the amount of work required to get it to work in kernel and the extra technical debt you'll get once its full integrated. People are letting the novelty of a new language override good design sense.

>people
they are trannies with malfunctioning brains

Attached: brain-damage-makes-you-liberal.jpg (640x1156, 170.69K)

S

kek, absolutely btfo

Attached: linus_btfos_rustards.png (1268x1070, 1.34M)

S

S

Bruce is seething hard now

>I guess someone should reply to this email quoting it and cc Torvalds on it
this
I would love to see Torvalds comment on those arguments
and maybe finally kill Rust crap in Linux

Fucking this. Somebody dig that mail up and reply to it.

it's on the lkml, torvalds should've already has seen it, no?

Introducing another language to an existing project is ALWAYS a power play. It's a way to force out people who don't know it, or effectively demote people who learn it in response to the change (because they now have less experience than whoever came into the project already knowing that language.)

What is that dude's problem anyway.

I can't wait for Linux to get taken over by annoying rust trannies so I can laugh at freetards EVEN MORE.

You closet fags need to come out or get a life already cause jesus this isnt normal.

Rust is shit, I'll start being interested when I can compile it and its compiler from scratch in a reasonable amount of time without having to rent a server farm. Wish I didn't have to have that piece of shit on my system to browse the web.

This guy knows what he's talking about. It's a front against the incumbents by shifting the ground under them, then replacing them once the lose their footing

The rustification will continue until a significant portion of contributors abandon Linux for a norust fork. Then rust is dead.

You fags won't do it though, because majority contributions come from companies pushing rust now.