Thoughts on qutebrowser?

Thoughts on qutebrowser?

Attached: imagen_2022-03-18_140354.png (1024x1024, 81.82K)

>*stalls your torrents*
>nothing personnel kid
thanks but i'll stick with utorrent 2.2.1

it's okay. the only downside is that it's very slow on bloated/mainstream websites, probably because of the web engine.
lmao

it's great on linux, esp with a tiling wm such as i3

I'm using it right now, very comfy.

Would be better if it was just a reskinned Firefox/IceCat instead of an attempt to build a whole browser UI using just qtwebengine. I used it, but I miss FF extensions. Vimium brings keybindings to FF so I use that instead.

extremely comfy on laptops
suffers a lot on desktops

vimium has latency problems and disables on some pages for me. Qutebrowser doesn't do that, the only thing I dislike about it is the subpar adblock and performance - not a problem on desktop, but on my thinkpad it takes up a significant portion of the resources.

>how to signal everyone your computer is available to receive all malwares in the world: the browser

used it for a couple of months a few years ago
it's nice but still lacking, went back to firefox and just learned the default keybindings
dev is a pretty cool dude that has a script on a cron job to email him whenever qutebrowser is discussed on Any Forums. he shared his script here once, I still use it to this day so I don't miss threads about topics that interest

Really comfy, too bad the ad blocking is shit, which is a deal breaker for me.

bad that it uses chromium and it's written in python but other than that it's a nice and very configurable browser. You can use userscripts to skip jewtube ads and proxy stuff. I don't like using many extensions but the only thing I miss is something like umatrix.

I would use it If I knew for sure there wasn't any spyware leftover from chromium on it.

It makes my notebook hot as hell!

I really like it but the lack of extension support is a negative. Browsing the modern web without ublock is painful

Anyone running 4chanX on qutebrowser? How do I make it work properly as a single instance across Any Forums/4channel domains?

Attached: 1593707726178.png (250x250, 97.09K)

IIRC, anons said you could run the Brave adblock engine on this. How well does that work?

Trannyfox is still better.

I use it every day and I like it a lot.

Used it for a long time. Definitely read the faq if you want to make the most out of it. Number 17 was really helpful.
I've switched to firefox/librewolf with tridactyl. It has the ability to run scripts on (hint) links the same way that qutebrowser can and it is overall a faster, better experience.

you can add more lists to it

based retard