YOU PIECES OF SHIT SAID GOLANG WAS RETARD FRIENDLY AND BECAUSE OF THAT ADVICE I DECIDED TO WRITE A MICROSERVICE AT WORK...

YOU PIECES OF SHIT SAID GOLANG WAS RETARD FRIENDLY AND BECAUSE OF THAT ADVICE I DECIDED TO WRITE A MICROSERVICE AT WORK IN GOLANG AND ITS BEEN A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS, I HATE COMPILED LANGUAGES SO MUCH ITS UNREAL, I SHOULD HAVE JUST WRITTEN IT IN PYTHON, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MUH CONCURRENCY AND PERFORMANCE, ALL OF YOU SHOULD KYS

Attached: 1608170724791.jpg (750x546, 146.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

go.dev/tour/
go.dev/tour/concurrency/11
youtube.com/watch?v=qmg1CF3gZQ0
killedbygoogle.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao gottem

>using meme language
ngmi

*remains silent while stroke my cock*

Pokemon GO to the job center lmao

that's what you get for listening to retards in Any Forums kek
start over: go.dev/tour/
go.dev/tour/concurrency/11
youtube.com/watch?v=qmg1CF3gZQ0

good morning ser rewrite it in Java

Why in the fuck would you ever use something created by Gaygle? It will end up in their 100+ product graveyard before long. Next time don't be a retard and use Python

>100+
It's at 264 products now. killedbygoogle.com/

>ITS BEEN A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS
Honestly, why?

I've written microservices in Python before, and ever since I jumped the Go bandwagon, my services are faster, use less memory, and much less likely to break on some random edge case.

I love Go more than Python.

There is nothing python does better than Go.
I'd you want better language for backend, use Typescript. But judging from your post you are too much of a brainlet to use it, so cope and seethe, code monkey.

>he doesnt use Rust + Python for work micro-services
Lol

if you told us any specific problems you were facing, then we could maybe give you useful advice.
just saying "REEEEEEE GO BAD" doesn't give us the ability to do anything other than laugh at you.
t. professional golang software engineer

Imagine getting filtered by go lmao

Go kill yourself

Please get re-training from Durgasoft sir.

The absolute state of Pytards

>typeshit
kys

Provide a better scripting language for backend.

Python has several advantages over Go
Mainly: less syntax noise, shorter code, more mature libraries and ecosystem, shorter compilation time, increased portability, simpler deployment, easier plug-in development...

More like go fuck yourself nigger your mom should have killed you

golang is a meme from g just like gentoo and haskell
retard
have fun wasting your time