Remember when Any Forums was a bitcoin board?

Remember when Any Forums was a bitcoin board?

Attached: btc.jpg (276x182, 6.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_iQSRMzmRQ&t=1527s
youtube.com/watch?v=kbYutOsrpvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

should have joined Any Forums then

I member.
I remember saying "fuck this dumb shit this is a waste of time I'm turning BOINC back on".
Fast forward a year and my regret was infinite because I deleted the sandbox with the miner and the drive had long since filled up during that year, multiple times.

Yes, 2012, good times

Been here too long

Never too late for BitcoinZ tho ;^)
4'000'000 mined, equating to 4'000 BTC given same marketcap

Yes, and then Any Forums realized that human mediation was still necessary for transactions, and that anything a blockchain does can be done in a system that doesn't require massive energy input. The only thing the blockchain does is fail to solve the mediation problem. Buy young Any Forums was so enamored with "wowzers coolio digital money", they didn't stop to think if it was effective or practical, they basically got scammed harder than a tesla investor.

Yes I do. I retired at age 40 because of Any Forums and I still have 16 BTC left.

All the action is in the silver threads right now.

Attached: 1647545164422s.jpg (249x187, 7.55K)

>scammed
Anyone that bought and held Bitcoin in 2011-2012 did not get scammed in any sense of the word user.

it was considered a scam then and its considered a scam now

scam shill kill yourself

I remembered when Any Forums users were putting sharpies up the pooper for bitcoin.

its now Any Forums

Attached: 1647581773017.jpg (928x85, 37.85K)

If I bought Tesla in 2011 and sold it now I would not have gotten scammed, true, but that doesn't mean the house of cards won't eventually fall, and the bag holder will be out on their ass. Tesla is not truly worth more than every car company on earth combined, it only got that valuation from misconceptions about their autonomous driving, likewise bitcoin only has its current valuation from misconceptions about autonomous governance.

ok Boomer.

It’s a Monero board now

Attached: 1647618154896.jpg (400x400, 41.37K)

Cute Monero-chan.

Thanks, user. Here’s another.

Attached: 1647618493500.jpg (1250x2250, 248.2K)

>Boomer equals skeptical about grandious claims.
youtube.com/watch?v=N_iQSRMzmRQ&t=1527s
youtube.com/watch?v=kbYutOsrpvs
ok zoomer, go back to your christcuck books. And stop being a dollar-eyed retard.
>it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

We need more Monero-chan.

We were talking about bitcoin, not Tesla.

Which is just as big of a scam if not bigger,
and the faggy mods of certain boards are in on it which is why they even allow it.

A:"Hey, I want to but this car for 100 Monero"
B:"Ok, deal"
A:"Here you go"
B:"LOL Take a hike, no car for you"
What are person A's options? Either he gets some HUMAN 3rd party arbitration, AKA a GOVERNMENT, or he fucks off.

He just deals with the black market and buys from them duh.