Why the fuck youtube recommendations are so fucking shit...

Why the fuck youtube recommendations are so fucking shit? Its always literally videos that Ive already watched or something thats never even relates to anything that Ive watched before.
Just fucking kill me
>Cody’sLab is nice tho

Attached: 9D0F7722-A9C7-4BD0-9499-8EF34E7E253F.png (750x1334, 2.53M)

because around 5 years ago youtube discovered that their algorithm worked too well and modified it so people with "wrong think" could no longer appear in recommendations. now everyone receives the most generic fucking garbage imaginable, with youtube partner prostitutes being the top priority.

> waiting for a recomendation from an algorithm

just disable history from youtube and free yourself

the recomendations will be only channels you are subscribed to and some random videos they are pushing too hard

This is why you have to HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON
Most of the youtubers I watch are “wrong think” but haven’t violated TOS so they are merely buried. Being a subscriber means their latest videos always appear

>Most of the youtubers I watch are “wrong think” but haven’t violated TOS so they are merely buried. Being a subscriber means their latest videos always appear
sometimes. youtube were deliberately screwing some users by not sending out any notifications to subscribers for years, with no explanation for it. sometimes a new video notification would make it to subscribers, a lot of times it didn't. this usually happens to the users that make google the least amount of money. google will only favour those that make them the most money and will do everything they can to not show you other people, or even notify you.

RSS is dead but it still works

Get the "Clickbait remover" extension, recommendations will still be shit but at least the thumbnails will give you an idea of how the video actually looks like

i have a gigabit fiber connection and I make sure to always watch my conspiracy theory youtubers in 4K to maximize the cost google is paying for bandwidth

Because some of the key sorting criteria are the CPC they're allowed to charge advertisers and how profitable the video is. Well that, and people that see and click on ads are also morons that watch dumb videos.

you accept this behavior by continuing to use it

>Only videos you are subscribed to
Not how YouTube works, the ALGORITHM pushes random videos based on what other people clicked next with some adjustments from YouTube staff to prevent certain videos from gaining too much traffic

>videos that Ive already watched or something thats never even relates to anything that Ive watched before.
Congratulations, your ad blocker is working properly.

please lost proof of this or consider your claim DEBUNKED

I watch everything in 4k since in this mode quality is little less shit.

Why the fuck are you using the sidebar?
Use the subs page like a normal person.
Then get rid of that and use an RSS reader and ditch Youtubes shitty algorithmic aids 100%.

> he doesn't get new videos from his newsboat feed
ngmi

>265 million views
maybe nuclear war wouldnt be so bad after all

>millions
user..

This. Most retards don't even know this exists, because for all of their posturing and gibbering in a 'tech" forum, they don't ever look into settings.
I turned it back on for shits and giggles last fall, and it's astounding how bad and broken the algo is. Watch one video, and it spams you with 20 clones. God forbid you accidently click on a "reacts" video, then it's a whole page of niggers going "uh hun" to rock music. I don't even know why, but it was flooding my page with Japanese street food channels for a week, when I'd never legit clicked on anything even remotely related.

It's not a perfect solution, but it's better than bending over, opening your ass, and saying "Come get some, Google!"

>HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON
No. I will block the channel instead.

Attached: Blocked.png (166x147, 3.58K)

>Why the fuck youtube recommendations are so fucking shit?
jews

>not using freetube, invidious, piped, et all
This whole board ngmi

>refuse to participate in any type of data collection
waaaahh the algorithm is... le bad!!!
i block ads too, but it comes with a price.

I want to find a video in my history sometimes.