YouTube Vanced Alternative for Android

If you want adblock + sponsorblock + background play in Android, this thread is for you. I'm not an expert but this works for me if you find a better way, share it in the thread.

Step 1 : Install Kiwi Browser from Play Store or their website.

Step 2 : Inside Kiwi Browser, Install few extensions lile you'd install them in Chrome Browser. Extensions: uBlock Origin, SponsorBlock for YouTube, Return YouTube Dislike & ViolentMonkey

Step 3 : Install This : greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371641-video-background-play-fix

Done.

For better experience, enable Dark Theme inside settings of Kiwi Browser and change other settings as per your preferences.

Or you can use NewPipe if you don't need Video Recommendations. Thanks. Have a Nice Day.

Attached: Youtube-Logo.png (3840x2160, 24.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/zerodytrash/Simple-YouTube-Age-Restriction-Bypass
quippd.com/writing/2022/03/13/youtube-vanced-is-dead-how-to-replace-it-with-firefox.html
newpipe.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks OP, very nice

Browser is shit i want my nice native youtube app. Gonna stay with vsnced for 2 years.

Why don't people fork Vanced? When youtube-dl was taken from github a bunch of clones popped up briefly.

Very cool OP, thank you!

Attached: pepe_wink.jpg (235x236, 6.9K)

Vanced isn't FOSS

Oh. Shame.

I read somewhere that Vanced doesn't have source code. They directly modded the original YouTube apk file to modify it into Vanced.

Nobody wants a replacement for Vanced they just want vanced. You guys are useless.

Add this to the list:
github.com/zerodytrash/Simple-YouTube-Age-Restriction-Bypass

quippd.com/writing/2022/03/13/youtube-vanced-is-dead-how-to-replace-it-with-firefox.html

Just use newpipe you stupid redditors, jesus christ
>STEP 7: INSTALL 43 DIFFERENT SCRIPTS IN YOUR CHROME BROWSER

So what? They can still provide everything including the notes to patch it, Vanced was always fucking retarded and no one should trust that piece of shit including their "update manager". Newpipe sponsorblock exists, use that instead of some retarded userscripts in your browser.

Newpipe omg .....
newpipe.net/

I'm not using a fucking web browser to watch YouTube. Not in this decade and Vanced is still working. You just need to download the bundle file and use APKMirror to install it.

You can't download it traditionally anymore and there won't be anymore releases. Those are the only changes. Google hasn't patched the API yet so there's no need for an alternative.

looks like we watched the same mental outlaw video

user, But I want those sweet addictive Recommendations. Newpipe doesn't give me that.

Attached: 1647096534391.jpg (689x540, 31.1K)

>Vanced is still working
This, team Newpipe as always but you don't have to find an alternative to Vanced if it werks

Haven't been to Any Forums for years and came here exactly for this thread.
It was kinda like thinking about ordering pizza and the delivery guy suddenly rings the bell.

why would you want a vanced alternative? It still works.

nice, also werks on iceraven