*spies on u for amazon gibs*

*spies on u for amazon gibs*

Attached: 1629534723038.jpg (567x497, 21.9K)

*fires you for no reason at all*

Attached: debian-logo-1024x576.png (1024x576, 31.98K)

>no reason

how exactly does Ubuntu spy on you? stop spreading FUD. it does not.

it has it's shitty snapd though, that you must uninstall right after installing your system.
other than this it's the best Linux out there.

Yes.
>Make joke on your personal blog
>get fired because non-programming tranny gets offended

what happened?

ITT: Its 2012

in short:
>man has a blog
>man is legacy debian dev
>man makes joke
>Wokefag gets triggered by joke
>Wokefag demands man is removed or they will summon twitter
>Debian simps fold to avoid Social media faggotry
>another man comments on blog
>this man is also a legacy dev
>Wokefag gets mad that Man A and Man B are friends
>Man B gets demoted and pay cut
>Man B quits debian
>Debian lost 2 of its legacy devs for trannies
>Arch hires both of them
>Arch tells both men that they can do what ever they want and their code speaks for itself
Debian is now the gayest distro.

Attached: 1631772133925.jpg (598x979, 43.06K)

I'm glad they found another project that quickly.

I mean, they have 2 decades of making debian great. Modern debian is now just people crying over their politics while waiting for Cannocal to do their work for them. Arch is BASED for taking them in. Now Arch got 1 dev that works on QT libs and another that works on stability. Its a win for archfags but a loss for debianiggers.

Who's the wokefag?

Its in the other thread linked. Some I think his name is now Tina or some shit.

nice, i'm switching to arch now

It's definitely a loss for the Debian project, but I really don't give a shit about the trannies and faggotry behind the project. As long as Debian works, I will continue to use it (or Devuan).

Do you. In my eyes doing nothing encourages their behavior.

>ferrari lol fucking really

Lmfao poor debianfags

>pedo logo

So, the "le Linux for human beings" thing didn't work out for Canonical, right? They literally don't give a fuck about desktop users anymore.

fucking trannies ruining everything because their genitals aren't functioning anymore

Attached: nigger.png (1080x2160, 494.82K)

I understand this, but if I would switch from Debian, I wouldn't switch to Arch. Probably Devuan, since it's basically just Debian, or something like Mageia or Slackware. Don't know. But at least for now, I stay on Debian. Switching distros is too much work and I'm just lazy.

Why does this keep happening? I just wanted a stable distro with no identity politcs. Just something that worked and is built by a community of programmers and technicians. Now everything is about penis, vagina, and gash holes.

Arch has many install scripts and takes like 10 min to do. My personal favorite is archfi since its just "press enter to continue" level of shit.

they gave up after ubuntu touch failed

Corporate sabotage maybe

I'd beleive it. Seems like someone out there wanted the server market share so they forced a diversity hire into their team to stir things up. But hey, Arch just got 2 legacy debian developers. Gentoo and Arch are the last bastion for linux bros.

One tranny isn't going to ruin my favourite distro is he?

Just did

>He
That's a woman