This is a Firefox developer

Say something nice

Attached: 1647421481071.png (2048x2048, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.chrome.com/docs/extensions/mv3/mv2-sunset/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for making the only good browser.

He doesn't appear to be a woman so I think that's nice

he looks like he knows how to make a mean tendie

Attached: frogposter.jpg (1536x1536, 189.82K)

I thought being on hrt was a requirement to work for mozilla

The majority of firefox developers are actually white European men, not Amerimutt trannies

did they delegate the marketing to the muttranies then?

Looks like he knows what he's doing, but is stuck in old ways

roll the Android app back to v68 and backport the security fixes cunt

v68 was too slow. The new one is kind of mediocre but at least it isnt shit slow with floaty scrolling like the old one

He looks like he'd get me a light sentence for a reasonable fee and also slip in a burner phone

Based

Firefox without full extension support and full customization is just a janky Chrome.
I could live with the poor speed given all the functionality it came with, now I see no reason not to use Chrome, which does everything Fenix attempts to do but better.
An update shouldn't come with so much with so much loss of functionality. They should have released it as a separate beta app until they reach parity with the old app in terms of features.

>They should have released it as a separate beta app until they reach parity with the old app in terms of features.
Kek they literally did this, thats what "Firefox Daylight" was. v68 had so many security holes and was single process, couldn't support the new rendering architecture, etc. Fixing the constant exploits in v68 was eating into dev time of the new app so they just took the nuclear option and killed the old codebase to focus on Fenix.

I think the latest Nightly releases are actually pretty good. They enabled the GPU process which means no more crashing when a gpu bug is hit and everything feels a bit smoother

he looks like my dad

Enjoy your broken adblocker when manifest v2 is depricated, and that's coming sooner than you think.

based

Companies have been virtue signaling forever. It used to be all about saving Africa and disabled kids, now it's Ukrainians and Trans. Welcome to adult life.

developer.chrome.com/docs/extensions/mv3/mv2-sunset/

Jan 2023. You've got around 9 months of adblocking left.

Unless you fuck about and get the "enterprise exceptions" thingy. Then you've got around 15 months.

I just took the estrogen and transitioned to trannyfox. It's fine i guess, i like the sidebars

Yesterday I finally tried Tree-Style Tabs, it's really handy tbqh