Why do we hate Windows 11 again?

Why do we hate Windows 11 again?

Attached: Windows_11.png (2742x2480, 1.64M)

who is "we"?

Needlessly strict system requirements?
Trying to lay down the groundwork for remote attestation to prevent you from doing anything useful on your machine without being subject to getting your machines serial number banned?
The fact that the entire OS is now being rewritten in react native?

- absurd hardware demands
- just a reskin of windows 10
- microsoft is bad

Hmm… it really is a mystery.

1) CPU requirements

2) Microsoft account requirement (although you could use enterprise/pro/etc..)

3) terrible launch

4) the new start menu

5) Changing default apps is a pain

6) the taskbar

Running on ancient hardware with a tpm 2.0 module. Core 2 quad q6600. 8gb ddr2 800mhz, 128gb ssd. Everything just works.

Attached: 20220315_185528.jpg (1887x2997, 1.26M)

linux or bsd would be better on this thing but if you proved your point. windows is still ass on older machines.

cute loli but windows 11 is still trash

Attached: 1636649217283.jpg (3508x1972, 3.39M)

we dont
we are good girls
and we take our meds

Attached: 1636366233313.png (1920x1080, 351.94K)

I got the errors resolved, it was a bad tpm module. I lost my front USB header but I don't care. It was a free Vista PC I'm pushing to its max. Just messing around.

>cute loli butt
ftfy

I also need to design and 3d print an io shield for it. If yall notice it's using vga. I don't care about this system at all. I had to replace a few capacitors on the motherboard. It's just a project PC I don't care if I kill. I put a piece of capthom tape on the cpu to overclock. It's running stable at 4.3ghz on all cores. I can't believe 11 runs as well as it does.

OOOOUHHHHH

i have it on my school laptop (9 years old) and it runs better than windows 10 for some reason, also uses less disk space and i have a local account (it didn't even ask me to make an online acc, guessing it's because my windows 10 account was also local)
only thing that really bothers me is the oversimplified right click menus and the start menus is way too big, wish they made it possible to resize it like win10

got a laptop with pre-installed win11
is there any good reason for rolling back to 10 besides spookshit?
or should I just run thisiswin11 and I'm good to go?

1. Botnet
2. Bloated
3. Weird hardware requirements
4. Botnet
5. Basically impossible to rice
6. I got used to doing everything through the terminal and i would hate going back to relying on .exe's.
7. Its not free in any definition of the word
8. Did i mention botnet?

Attached: 1210.png (666x666, 450.08K)

You can disable telemetry on windows 11 via services, just create a local account and delete the online one if you care. There's workarounds for everything that might bother you but, it just works. I've had less issues with 11 than I did with 10. Going from 10 to 11 is like going from Vista to 7.

did you know theres a major remote execution vulnerability that was "found" right when windows 11 came out that is very likely never going to be fixed?

i'd stick with win10 unless you're going to use the laptop to do work

is there any way to disable that annoying "now playing" notification ?

Which edition are you running? (Home/pro/edu)?

How do I put the taskbar at the top, make it small and not group the icons?

Desktop UI is a Edge (Chromium) webview
Explorer is a webpage with ads
Feeds (app) is another webview and leaks RAM
Needs minimium 4GB ram because all UI is a fucking webview.

nedd know more?