Why is every desktop operating system so bad...

Why is every desktop operating system so bad? Linux is too fragile and easy to break and there's always some software that won't work on it, Windows is becoming ever more botnet and MacOS can only run on apple hardware. Everything comes with it's own issues and limitations, you just have to decide which is the least bad option for you.

Attached: 1644008483411.jpg (800x1131, 837.04K)

Buy a Mac.

Why?

I completely get this, and every now and then I just wonder if buying a less capable system, with like a Z80 processor, and having to write everything for myself, would be better.
No games, no pre-written software, perhaps no internet, only a compiler and a guide to ZASM, or C or smth.

I wouldn't have to worry about stuff like the games I want to run on the OS, what software I need compatibility with, because I write all of it. There'd be no such thing as my hardware being incompatible with my software.

Because of capitalism. Microsoft and Apple are big companies that care more about making money than anything else. That's why Windows spies on you, that's why MacOS only runs on Apple hardware, and it's also why soldered components and locked-down OSes are increasingly the norm. They fuck the end user because it makes them money.
Linux has a completely different set of problems, but it mostly boils down to two things.
1) Incompatibility of proprietary software. For many software companies, porting their programs to Linux is simply not profitable, so they don't do it. Market share of Linux on desktop is low and the FOSS culture means that many Linux users expect all their software to be free. This is anathema to a company like Adobe.
2) Lack of paid investment into native software. The FOSS movement has a noble ethos but in most circumstances it's clearly not as profitable for software to be provided for free as it is to make it close-sourced and paid. So, the software that does exist on Linux, especially for the desktop, is often written and maintained by individuals or small teams in their spare time on little-to-no budget. This makes it difficult to compete with developing feature-rich, bug-free software for niche use cases, which is an extremely time consuming activity.

Literally solves the problem in OP.

Use Fedora Silverblue. It solves the fragility problem by being immutable

this
Immutable Linux systems are the future of desktop

>just buy the biggest currynigger botnet on the planet
fuck off ijeet

Attached: 1635650231848.png (665x836, 552.1K)

Unrelated to Mac. You don't have to use iCloud Photo Library. Kill yourself unless you actually know what you're talking about, which it seems like you don't because you're just posting unrelated meme articles.

/thread

Apple has no incentive to change anything, microsoft can't change anything since windows is such a convoluted mess, linux is made up mostly of a bunch of disconnected tools with no central leadership. And new players can't get in because it's a massive undertaking and they'd have no software that people want.

kill yourself currynigger
go shill your street shitter botnet somewhere else

Attached: 1617662249919.png (530x602, 365.31K)

>he doesn't know how code signing works
It's okay to be retarded, user.

Linux is not fragile if you know what you're doing. I've been running the same install of Xubuntu since 14.04.
And I've upgraded my computer in that time and migrated to a new hard drive, just transferred the entire disk using dd.

>currybook running curryniggerOS has to have 24/7 internet connection to One Infinite Loo botnet to report all your activity or you cant run any apps
>iNigger defends this

Attached: 1638515554661.png (1200x796, 809.61K)

if you are too dumb to use linux thats not linux problem

>being so obsessed to open a thread on an unrelated topic and actively schizopost unrelated shit
Living rent free in your head, fanboy.

>being so obsessed with your currynigger botnet toy company to open a thread on an unrelated topic and actively shill your currynigger botnet toys
Living rent free in your head, fanboy.

Attached: 1643351803782.png (3555x2198, 1.64M)

>make up shit
Did you even read OP?

yeah, he clearly doesnt want botnet shit
and you with shit still stuck on your hands typed out your currynigger shill post to push the biggest currynigger botnet on the planet regardless to get your 2 rupees from tim apple

Attached: 1641223912938.jpg (643x960, 237.94K)

One tool will not solve every problem.
Get a mac, install a Windows partition for when you need it, and a Linux partition for when you need that.
t.problem solved