My gifted little boy is going to code circles around all of you...

My gifted little boy is going to code circles around all of you. He swats off all of your fizz buzz and leetcodes like flies. He skipped the last 3 years of high school and is working on a premier coding project at Google. You can't even find your own bugs. Your github projects are invisible and nobody cares about them. Your html renders like trash. My boy, his user interfaces are clean and modern and he doesn't even try. Everyone is cheering on my boy, because we know he will be one of the greatest minds in coding. He will be recognized for the coming projects that WILL impact your daily life. You will be doing nothing. Your github is a desert where every keystroke goes to die. Get ready, there is nothing you can do to stop what's coming.

Attached: e8162e96c23689bc.jpg (1200x630, 35.27K)

That's why I'm not bothering. I can't compete with wunderkinds that are a quarter my age.

Attached: 1644696240491m.jpg (1024x768, 66.62K)

sir, that's just not happening. the coding field is oversaturated and has been for the past 5 years thanks to all of the "just learn to code bro!" memes. while i recognize your child has a very brilliant mind, he is likely going to spend most of his life wageslaving awau in a cubicle making $70,000 a year at best. the golden era of computer programming is over.

Imagine if you actually tried to do something in the years you've been posting these pics.

>he is likely going to spend most of his life wageslaving awau in a cubicle making $70,000 a year at best.
Better than $0 a year!

yes but your ancestry line has ended. he will not father a son with a biological woman. nice one pops

Sorry. All my free time outside of work is spent worrying. Can't do any programming at work because I can't lug my monitors to work.

Attached: 20220304_071656.jpg (2078x1585, 663.23K)

>the coding field is oversaturated
Yes, with incompetents like faggot OP's pic.
Name one of these fuckheaded children that's gone on to actually improve things for general computer users. No they haven't, but software will continue to get slower and the surveillance will increase.

His mother will find him a good brahmin wife (preferably a first cousin) to marry him, so the wealth of the great Hindu culture may reside within the family, resulting in uncontrolled inbreeding, birth defects and degeneracy that is the great indian state.

what will you do if instead of becoming a codetranny your son instead becomes a high paid sportsman, would you be disappointed?

AI is replacing all coders. your little Apu will be unemployed by age 21.
seems like YOU cant stop whats coming either.

>competents like fagg
>AI is replacing all coders
t. idiot

Stop worrying, faggot

Attached: 1643513121301.png (600x419, 452.18K)

Your child will never reproduce in western society

Attached: 6529179A-5D46-4842-8CB1-C4468B9A0C36.jpg (750x687, 63.44K)

It’s called ‘programming’.

I live on slim margins/paycheck-to-paycheck. It's not so easy.

Attached: 20220305_154221.jpg (4000x3000, 3.09M)

am I supposed to feel bad? Go be a car mechanic, EMT, Fireman, or something. We need more people who contribute to society, not faggot programmers who make companies rich while shitting on our rights. I have far more respect for the jobs I mentioned than those who work in tech, and I work in tech.

get a better job

join the military but don't go combat, get them to teach you a trade then quit the military and go work that trade. it's literally life on easy mode if you can follow orders, even a retard walmart employee can do it

Those are low paying professions.

There are no "better jobs" in GreatDepression2.0 for someone who has no GED or accolades

I'm already in my forties. Don't feel like dying for ZOG.

Attached: 20220226_125140.jpg (3069x1837, 796.57K)

>Those are low paying professions.
You work at Walmart you stupid nigger. Any of those mentioned are much better than that.
Being a car mechanic is also not a 'low paying profession', there are flippers who make 100-200/hr doing what they do.