Being consoomer is feminine

Men identify themselves with passionate interests and with what they make with their hands. They are givers. Women however identify with what they own of jewellery, clothes etc, with things they received from their male partner. They are receivers. If your identity is based around things you bought (ie. what you have received) you are a receiver, not a giver. That means you are womanly.

Thoughts?

Attached: trio.jpg (828x581, 68.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compensation_(psychology)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If your identity is based around gender roles you're retarded

Feminine meme
Feminine post
Feminine attitude
Feminine five layers of irony to pretend you're too cool to use Any Forums as a hobby website like you're supposed to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compensation_(psychology)

Go back

What if I both consume and produce things related to my passionate interests?

why are you posting this on Any Forums

no issue, consoomers don't produce

philosophy is just rational thinking tech

There's no better board for it

not even ?

I -make- money with my -hands- I then -give- that money to businesses in exchange for a product I then use to -make- a project with my -hands- that -gives- me pleasure

Check and mate

>Thoughts?
sure op, start us off

Eh, it's all generals

i use emacs, does this make me masculine or feminine

meds?

its dead too, i asked a question in dg once and got no replies

This, there's nothing wrong with consooming high quality entertainment and using it as inspiration for your own work
Remember any writer worth his salt will tell you you can't write well without also being a voracious reader

kys luke soith viewer

First step to being a man is to take responsibility for your own action.
Therefore caring about some bullshit things like opinions on the internet is not a man thing.

> Remember any writer worth his salt will tell you you can't write well without also being a voracious reader
cope