Linux is an operating system

>having to redefine the meaning of operating system and to come up with some newspeak to make your deadweight project relevant
Linux is an operating system. You take an operating systems class in college, you'll learn about algorithms and data structures implemented in the so called "kernel". You won't study anything that happens on the "GNU" layer. Operating systems are about resource management, memory allocation, I/O, interruptions, time scheduling, caching, multi-tasking, etc. Linux does all of that.
Have you ever asked yourself why does (((Stallman))) feel the need to control what words we use? That's the definition of cultural marxism.
That freeloader kike (((Stallman))) worked towards convincing a bunch of bluepilled tech illiterates who never took a college class on OSes of his horseshit in order to piggyback off of white man Linus' work. He created an army of useful idiots working for free for his copyright-cult that accomplishes nothing but holding Linux back.

Attached: fgltflt.png (486x578, 212.89K)

Based.
Install Alpine.

And what have you accomplished?
He doesn't even know you exist while you create a whole general for him.

If Linux is an OS then why don't you use it to run some programs. If you use anything GNU in the process you've officially invalidated your point.

Like one'd do if one were to do LFS? Is that really the best argument the GNU crowd can come up with?

there would be no ligma if gnu didn't happen, the whole point of GNU/linux

I am going to seethe.

>lfs
>gcc
lol kys now
>llvm/clang
good luck getting anything going with those

That's a shitty argument. If I install vlc on windows, it doesn't magically become "gnu/windows".

Stop this infighting and beat the real enemy: proprietary software.

Attached: 1469552159560.jpg (658x960, 110.62K)

Linux is a kernel, systemd/Linux is an operating system.

Already have

No, fuck you, the whole FOSS movement is cancer. Shitty software that barely works, no one maintains the code, and the few idiots who bother working on adding new features don't ever bother to test or secure the systems. It's all about "look at me, I'm a tranny running Mozilla into the ground!"

Look at the Heartbleed bug -- introduced TWICE because nobody was fucking bothering to watch. "All bugs are shallow" my ass.

>he doesn't know about Alpine Linux

/thread

Ligma what?

XNU is an operating system. You take an operating systems class in college, you'll learn about algorithms and data structures implemented in the so called "kernel". You won't study anything that happens on the "OSX" layer. Operating systems are about resource management, memory allocation, I/O, interruptions, time scheduling, caching, multi-tasking, etc. XNU does all of that.

That fat fuck Stallman is STILL salty Linus got his operating system out before “Hurd”:

Awe at the pure mastery of GIMP

LMAO

vlc is shitware, not system software
try again, anti gnu izoom shill

Day ??? of coping techlets in denial about kernels and whole operating systems.
You'll get it eventually, sweetie. :)