60 HZ ELECTRICITY IS CHAD

How do the europoor 50 Hzelt feel?

Attached: 918268_16399567_001_l.jpg (600x600, 13.36K)

the human eye can't even see over 24hz electricity

Oh look, it's burger cope day again. Just calm down, and make yourself a cup of coff... oh.

FUCK EUROFAGS. ALSO I AM WAY WHITER THAN THEM

you fags will argue over anything ffs

suck my 220 volts you amerinigger

yeah why do yuotards use 50hz refresh rate? even their media looks like shit because they use 50fps video

lol house fire
I'll enjoy cozy 100V @ 50 Hz

>110v
unusable trash

The 50 and 60 were chosen almost arbitrarily. USA went with 60 because it made Arc lights look a bit better.

100v@50hz is basically being a transexual
you have a small girldick user? you like boys?

>your euro Hz suck so much than you need +220v

BTFO

all electricals feel bad and hz the same

Attached: i do computer.png (995x713, 323.2K)

Lower voltage = higher amperage = need for thicker wiring. You have a much higher chance to cause a house fire dumb ameripoor

American homes are fed with 240V service, dumbfuck europoors.

2x120V

Ahh yes, this "logic" again. Looking down my street at the multiple phases being sent into nearly every house, they're all on 440-700 volts.
No wonder third-world countries laugh at you so much, take your helicopters, invade your puppet states, etc. - you're just that fucking stupid.

America has the world's most heavily armed population yet allows a dictator to not only steal an election but also destroy the economy and make America an international laughing stock.

Yep, they're all talk - mainly because they can't even get off the shitter because they're too fucking fat.

100v 50hz isn’t even a North American standard

>cozy 100V
my sides