Settle it once and for all, was stallman right?

settle it once and for all, was stallman right?

Attached: stallman less.jpg (850x450, 32.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/id-Software
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Freetards can't get game developers to release the source code for their games and avoid using proprietary software to create them, so he was not right.

>Freetards can't get game developers to release the source code for their games
github.com/id-Software

im gunna fuck yer face u sexy bastard

0.05% of all games ever created for IBM PC. The exception that proves the rule.

Also the most important games ever created.

imagine being so retarded as to not understand the concept of game engines

7.5% of the most important games ever created at the very best, and only if we're talking about PC game. If we count console games, it is even less.

People haven't used that code to make source ports of the closed-source games that used that engine, so it is not making a meaningful difference.

I can actually live with games being proprietary as long as they can be run in containers/isolated. Drivers however, no.

i caught you lackin

times a software engineer lost you as a fan forever

Attached: 1611959646286.jpg (640x640, 56.63K)

100% of games that i like are foss

That's another subject.

Yeah just look at the Chinese software that ukranian drones used lol. They nerfed the drones thanks to their propietary software lol. They should have developed their own solution or be able to study and load the software themselves. But again propietarytards pay for their stupidity with blood.

His exceptionally retarded takes on the C*vid matter had me rethinking if he probably wasn't wrong about his free software autism too.

Attached: 0f0c6c9534.jpg (300x168, 9.16K)

He's no scientist. Not even a "scientist".

Did someone run a filter on him, so we can see how he'd look like NON-FAT?

He's fat and afraid of dying

He's always right, look at how seethe from it.
Free software, free society.

Attached: 1635085446992.jpg (1528x2048, 425.56K)

And you'd put fauci above his advice? lol

Actually he's right about both things as usual. You are just retarded with a blue pill shoved so deep in your anus you think it's red.

Wow skinny. Is that jewish attire?

pure, unbridled autism
amazing to see

the newest work there is almost 20 years old, so good job being marginally more available than patent protection

balkan