If we can squeeze 1 terabyte into a MicroSD card...

If we can squeeze 1 terabyte into a MicroSD card, why don’t we have standard sized hard drives that can hold thousands of terabytes of data?

Attached: 1647059014521.jpg (1440x1800, 342.79K)

she looks young

Attached: Tewi reads.png (678x623, 221.78K)

Because it would slow as shit trying to address and retrieve/store it

Out of curiosity, how much do you think 1000 microsd cards costs?

Cost.
Also the fact that larger SSDs have much better NAND and very fast dedicated controllers.

Cunny

As of this writing, the world's highest capacity SSD is Nimbus Data's ExaDrive DC100, with a capacity of a jaw-dropping 100TB. This is a ground-breaking development and it still stands uncontested; holding the record for three years straight.

wonder what growing up knowing the reason you have money/attention is because your mother knew pedos liked looking at you online.

Why do SAS 12 gbps cost so much relative to thier capacity ? I have been lurking around Ebay for a while looking for good deals on used parts. They are still expensive used for 1.2 TB $200-300

>ExaDrive DC – 100 TB EDDCT100 EDDCS100 $40,000
jesus

anything remotely related to industry, enterprise, medical or scientific fields is automagically tripled in price

hahah he said it

Damn female kid... Seducing an adult like that... I demand some rape correction

>she
>female
user bros...

I fucking wish.

>standard sized hard drives that can hold thousands of terabytes of data
they could but then they'd be called SSHD or SSD for short.

They also change formats/standards to make things even harder. Even if I get a few of these SAS 2 SSD's you have to change the sector sizes, which isn't easy or straight forward, it is possible though with CentOS (or so I hear).

ToT

>tfw no gf

exceptional stuff like that cost way more than you expect because there's next to no market for it
people might assume a more or less linear scale up to the top, but it's more like pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (640x400, 14.18K)

Pretty sure it's the price of one SD card times 1000.