Does Any Forums recommend LineageOS for a degoogled android ROM? I have a oneplus 7 pro btw

Does Any Forums recommend LineageOS for a degoogled android ROM? I have a oneplus 7 pro btw.

Attached: lineageOS.png (492x594, 307.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e.foundation/e-os/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LinageOS is a big meme.

What do you recommend? I have it installed and it's pretty meh.

He kinda looks like the chud jak

Disgusting.

lineage os official builds are amazing.
the whole "hold power button briefly to toggle flashlight" thing is the most useful thing in the world

I use it on my 5+ year old pos chinkfone and I love it. It runs smoothly, gets almost weekly security updates, has fantastic permissions management and customisability. It looks good and has absolutely no bloat. Easily the best no gapps experience imo

Its fine

I run old Lineageos on my tablet and current Lineageos on my phone. It is good.

Trannies disgust me so much

Cyanogen Inc being mismanaged and going under really fucked him up I guess.

I don't understand why faggots post them
even if pretending to be retarded
I don't want to see that shit

Why do you hate us user-san?

Surprised putin still has enough money to pay for bots, well that won't last for long

Holy shit I had no idea Steve Kondik the founder of Cyanogenmod became a fugin tranny. Wtf is this world? We were all so innocent 10 years ago with no idea what was to come

>The moment you come to realize that it never were Russian bots in the first place

Shut up tranny. you'll always be a freak show.

Not that user, but I don't hate you. You disgust me the same way looking at shit or rotting meat disgusts me. I'd prefer not to see look at it when given the choice.

gross

just saw another phone OS thread and said the same thing:
im using /e/OS right now, its really comfy. its a fork of lineage/micro-g. its got some kinda weird business stuff going on in the background like setting up their own subscription based cloud, but it's entirely opt-in. its got an iOS inspired UI but once you put a launcher on there you won't notice any significant difference.
easy install, maintained well and just werks.
e.foundation/e-os/

obligatory "use whatever OS you like", lineageOS is very comfy. your OS is a tool, not a toy :))

I'd do anything to suck a girl's dick and I'm not fucking joking

I hate you because you're a disgusting creep who thinks he's a girl. Your body can never grow babies, You can never give birth, you'll never be a woman.

no shit
i noticed it back in the ars technica forurms after the snowden leaks when you had military and government employees seething that they had been exposed to classified information and got in trouble with their superiors.

most of what you see are just actual (if low level) glowniggers or private sector wagecucks trying to run public reations/damage control for their firms

Attached: mining the chans .png (3536x3368, 3.66M)

You'll fit right in with the tranny circus.