Which is the Any Forums-approved best pocket to keep your smartphone in?

Which is the Any Forums-approved best pocket to keep your smartphone in?

The shirt pocket is really accessible but if you bend over (for instance while wiping your ass after a shit) it will fall out.

The pants side pocket is really secure but it's a paint to take the phone out when you're sitting down.

If you keep it in your pants back pocket like a girl you'll sit on it, which is uncomfortable and bad for the phone.

Attached: mobile-phone-in-a-pocket-picture-id675706066.jpg (511x338, 94.95K)

Your laptop bag. Dont keep it in your pocket.

What if you don't bring your bag to most places?

Manly handbag.
Not a purse, because that would be gay.

How is a handbag less gay than a purse? What's the difference?

> Manly handbag.
Never seen one

Been thinking of a new solution myself. I can't store it in my front pocket like usual (barring sitting of course) because the holster on my gun belt pushes against the pocket making it impossible to reach in. Been throwing it in my back pocket but I always have to take it out before sitting and I honestly hate it. I have an OtterBox so I was thinking I might for once in my life use those included belt mounting things you snap the case into. Problem is I run my mags on the left and I don't really want to hang it off the front or my back...

Fuck I wish it wasn't so hard trying to move a phone around.

Front left pocket.

If it can’t fit in your pocket it’s too big to be called a phone.

For me it's inside jacket pocket. This only works during the winter though, since it gets hot and humid in the summer in Chicago.

Attached: FieldJacket-InteriorPockets-Bulleted.jpg (600x553, 65.11K)

front right pocket
wallet goes in back right
keys go in front left

This. Except the wallet goes with keys (it's a smol wallet), wireless earbuds case and snus can. If wearing a hoodie or jacket the snus can go in there. I used to be afraid of putting anything in hoodie pockets but they work pretty good.

Front left pocket: phone
Front right pocket: keys, earbuds (sony xm4s)
Front right pocketlet: 3in knife
Back left pocket: paper towel
Back right pocket: wallet

shove it up your ass

I keep them in my boxers.

>Phone and wallet in front right pocket
>Keys in front left pocket

Everyone in this thread who admits to actually putting valuables in their back pocket has outed themselves as spoiled suburbanites, sheltered from the realities of the world.

Get cargo pants. It's not /fa/ but that's the sacrifice you need to make.

In my thirty years of living in Chicago I've never had my wallet swiped from my back pocket. [spoiler]I live in the northside though.[/spoiler]

Attached: chicago-wicker-park.jpg (960x639, 80.71K)

Or from rural areas

Putting a phone in the back pocket is fucking stupid though, they aren't designed for that

for me it's front left pant pocket, glass facing me

This, with the exception that I am a spoiled suburbanite too but sitting on my wallet is uncomfortable.

I biked through that corner of Milwaukee and North today! The wind was cold as fuck today

>paper towel
wut

Winter in Chicago is much comfier in an automobile.

Attached: chicago polar winter.jpg (960x612, 373.29K)