Search engines

I don't think it's good practice to have a 'default' search engine. Learn to use all of them.

Attached: far.png (711x756, 538.85K)

I mean the real reason why Duck Duck go will die is because the retarded marketed the product as one thing and did the opposite of what it's supposed to be.
This is the second jew in a two week span I've seen ruin a tech related business because of either inbreeding or they think they are untouchable.

Attached: 1646990917329.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>a fucking jew

>anyone who doesn't heckin love censorship is "the far right"

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

THAT'S how he looks????

>The far right
Is it even possible for NYT to be more deranged than they've become in the last few years?

>Only far right people dislike censorship
Media moment

does it really matter if its censoring abject garbage?

>everything we don't like that challenges our stranglehold on information is far/alt right.

I'm starting to think the alt right are the good guys.

They're not censoring CNN though.

>does it really matter if its censoring
yes

There is literally more truth to cnn than rt and this is coming from someone who despises cnn/msnbc

>if you're gonna allow Western propoganda media allow for Russian propoganda media too
>NAZI RACIST BIGOT HOMOPHOBE BOT RUSSIAN POSTER
alright nevermind, start ww3 already I don't give a fuck who wins or loses anymore

this desu just fucking get on with it already

ok anglo

>Learn to use all of them.
They are all fucked. Find what you can and hoard it and build a network of people you can trust

>Western propoganda media
what is western propaganda media? most western media hates the goverment if someone right wing gets in power

Still looking for proof a a nonexistant genocide in donbass vatnik?

Propoganda doesn't always have to support the state, just to further an agenda of some form

baited this EXACT response

Attached: 1640579195186.png (194x259, 8.24K)

No there is not. Lmfao. You’ve never looked at RT in your entire life.

>just to further an agenda of some form
What the agressive expansion of nato?

what are the alternatives?
i'm NOT going to use google or bing

Fuck ddg, it's botnet anyway. I'll get my russian propaganda from yandex instead.

Do you look at the American RT where they bring on and have libertarian talking points despite the fact that anyone liberterian in politics in russia would be found dead of suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head? English speaking RT is geared towards disaffected boomers by design

I'd rather be the judge of that than let a corporation, government, or NGO decide for me.

Is that really so hard for your pea brain to understand?

ok anglo

Literally none. Havent been able to find a good alternative, honest to god.

they're not censoring the new york times afaik

When it's causes they support, they refer to the people doing it as a generic term "people" to give the illusion the majority support it, when it's causes they oppose, it's always a specific term like "the far right" or "nazis" to make the cause sound smaller and more fringe than it is.

I always thought it was weird that back in 2013 all the so-called Progressives started talking about "the Russians" like we were back in the 80's it was like wow xenophobia is apparently cute and valid now?

Try brave Search beta, can't say I'm an expert on if it's good or not but I dropped DDG before this Ukraine invasion because they changed up their search system, as long as it's not Google or DDG I'll keep using it for now.
>Inb4 brave shill
I use Firefox, their gay ass cryptoshit browser has 0 interest for me

>pretending to be against censorship
Didn't see a single thread by you fags about copwatcher and pro-Palestinian Facebook groups getting banned again and again.