Yandex and Gigablast are the only ones I've found to link to the RT article. I'm currently using Qwant...

Yandex and Gigablast are the only ones I've found to link to the RT article. I'm currently using Qwant, but I don't like censorship. I've found these to censor the article: Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Qwant, Yahoo, Startpage, Brave, Mojeek.

What can I use instead?

Attached: Yandex.png (629x491, 58.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searchengine.party/
etools.ch/search.do
presearch.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u answered ur own question

I don't want to use yandex or gigablast though.

not my problem

there are a bunch of search engines listed here, most of them are going to be frontends for google/bing

searchengine.party/

search term
why does this unfluential unelected globalist entity really exist

*influential

fixed
why does this influential unelected globalist entity really exist

>why does this influential unelected globalist entity really exist

Attached: Clipboard 1.png (1566x923, 164.53K)

this is what they return for me. I live in the EU (NL).
last result (no logo) is Yahoo.

Attached: why does this influential unelected globalist entity really exist.png (500x4062, 348.99K)

use searx

went through the list, nothing new, the engines not mentioned yet are bing or google frontends and usually they don't return rt.com

in this one, google returns rt.com

etools.ch/search.do

Brave Search gave me the RT article as the top result after disbaling the autocorrect

brave also sometimes returns rt.com here

Attached: sourcebrave.png (541x88, 7.57K)

My Jewgle search show RT at numbah wan. Based?

presearch.org/

you can disable localization here and then it will show rt.com

yeah, but when you click on Google below the link it takes you to Google Switzerland, which doesn't show it. Maybe it's an old cache and it'll be removed soon?

After disabling localization, it works for me.

You probably don't live in the EU.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 02-01-24 why does this influential unelected globalist entity really exist - eTools.ch Metasearch-or8.png (699x329, 27.13K)

Do you live in the EU or not?

works for me

Attached: 1628984344702.png (875x300, 34.7K)

yeah because you live outside the EU

what's pretty weird is, on brave search it does find when using the one with the typo (unfluential) but doesn't show when using the correct one

if on the results page for the term with typo I confirm that it should use the corrected term, the rt.com result disappears