How?!

How?!

Attached: DefiniteShockingDarwinsfox-max-1mb.gif (260x195, 905.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OehTO9l1Hp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: i27LzfgAeluEtWBx9tb.jpg (390x198, 26.36K)

very nice

SOs

Bruh. If you insist not sharing this project, why even use it? The internet isn't going to be less bots because you're here with your anti-bot combating systems.

What is this?

It's absolutely incomprehensible that watches were miniaturized and refined to such a huge extent 5 centuries before the digital computer was a twinkle in its mother's eye. I love the history of horology. I'm probably going to become a watchmaker in a few years after I've saved enough to take some time off. The pay is shit, but goddamn what a fun way to spend your day instead of sitting there staring at a fucking screen and badgering people on the phone.

Is this schizophrenia?

Captcha:
SOs

Attached: EQWt8F73voH2L.jpg (1366x538, 312.75K)

Bot response evader 5000

It is ridiculous the length they had to go to automate anything before computers existed. In a way computers might have hindered innovation

Fuck off I'm not reading all this wibbly wobbly text 4PN

I BAKED YOU A PIE

Attached: lb0OyI7RZol.jpg (683x266, 64.04K)

Shit usability, random insertion of space inside words, and broken word wrap are not features. Y1e

I will forever admire the work of Pierre Jacket Droz. It's a marvel of engineering and the most beautiful of all purely mechanical, miniaturized machines.

youtube.com/watch?v=OehTO9l1Hp8

What is this. What is its purpose.
SOs

>It's absolutely incomprehensible that watches were miniaturized and refined to such a huge extent 5 centuries before the digital computer was a twinkle in its mother's eye.
The first digital computer was the abacus retard.

Attached: GAKTrmxRaFBWZHS0ECA.jpg (781x300, 82.65K)

What an amazing voice, who is this?

I baked you a pie.
SOs

Idk, to obfuscate whatever you wish to say for webcrawlers?
Though the fact that you want people to reply with a certain 3-char cookie implies that this is also made to automatically scan replies or something.
Now please answer the question you son of a Mca

Attached: 1383958974135.png (235x235, 64.14K)

Attached: out.jpg (1167x90, 137.52K)

Attached: TNMYSY7jk7.jpg (800x758, 91.21K)

Attached: ooov0qJxlWG.jpg (878x334, 112.7K)

hehehe that's the one i made. i like the color change!