How did steve jobs manage to turn half the planet into apple cultists? Their products aren't that great

How did steve jobs manage to turn half the planet into apple cultists? Their products aren't that great.

Attached: 1647032831846.jpg (1080x1220, 106.34K)

Women with iphones is purely an American thing.

>make decently useful thing
>pay billions to the underground jews
>jews demand their pop culture jew friends to use said product
>rabid monkeys see other monkeys with cool thing
>rabid monkey buys

Android helped by being a celebration of mediocrity.

How people (american) can believe this shit is the right question
If apple pr do this it means that it works, and that's the saddest thing imo

A lot of my family in Vietnam think that cRapple products are a status symbol

*crApple

Are both supposed to be men?

This is a psyop. Perhaps some vapid women care but certainly no women worth your time, and likely not even many women who aren't.

iMessage. I think a lot of apple normies think their stuff is better than even flagship android phones just because of the way shit gets mangled when messaging cross platform. Apple also does a good job of trapping people in their ecosystem so you basically have to learn to love it.

iMessage is still an american thing. People in Europe and Asia don't use that

choice is too hard for normies, jobs understood this, so he gave normies few decent devices
Android is heavily fragmented from cheapos, through value to extremely overpriced devices.
And normies are gonna have hard time navigating this

i think picrel is especifically an american issue, because i don't many people from other countries doing that (maybe because it's stupid)

also, good branding and good marketing can convince a lot of people who don't want to think by themselves

This is literally a marketing ploy to get people to buy iPhones. If you are a "chad" you can literally fuck a girl behind bushes in the dirt. They don't give a shit about what phone you have.

sorry to break your bubble amerilard, but the rest of the world isnt retarded like that

>half the planet
If by "half the planet' you mean "positional-goods-chasing upper middle class white women", I guess. Apple's market share is and always has been piss poor. I do give them credit for their ability to use premium branding to sell commodity hardware, but it's mostly effective on extremely brand-conscious young people.

If only you knew how bad things really are user. It's certainly exaggerated, but the effect is real. American women are massive materialist CONSOOOMERS.

This. I blame GooglePixel for shooting itself in the foot

A few anecdotes. One thing I've heard multiple times talking to women I barely know is
>One day I wanna have a big trugg and a boat!
or
>What's your favorite capeshit franchise?
idk I'm not really into comic book stuff, but I liked the Ironman one.
>You don't like the avengers? You're so boring user! tee-hee

inb4
>talking to grillz
>not a LARP

vs microsoft they are great

Because he was a stellar salesman and managed to make technology less intimidating for newbies.

If youre a SWE you should unironically have enough money for a boat

>How did steve jobs manage to turn half the planet into apple cultists?
you can't explain this kind of retardation, it's like how people turned to big daddy in the sky and yet everything in their life and in history show that if this dude actually exist we should fight against him, not supporting him.

This. I feel like I'm watching another planet with how people "typically behave" before going back to playing with my wife and kids. It's like being at the zoo 24/7.