Rent """your""" graphic card over internet for 20$ a month goy

>Rent """your""" graphic card over internet for 20$ a month goy.

Attached: juice.jpg (1920x1567, 373.88K)

No.

you vill own nothing and BE happy

is the free version worth it?

no

Pretty cheap honestly

actually tho? i only have a 2013 macbook pro and can't play any games

Even the basic paid tier was awful when I tried it about 18 months ago. I got a year free with my RTX card and barely used it because it sucked. I'd like to see how the new premium tier performs, but they don't offer a free trial, so fuck it.

Attached: 2221.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

>download it just to fuck around
>there's a wait queue
god damn this shits cucked

I used the free version and got a 3 month premium trial back when I had an X240. I played a shit ton of Apex, played through the entire Witcher 3, Metro series and other games. As long as you got good internet it's great.

>shitty overpriced virtual server for gamers is overpriced and shitty
Gee, who would have thought.

They'll drop it in a year.

>literally every game requires you to have an account from a different site,launcher, or app
wew

Well, try the free tier and see for yourself if it works for you. I have a Mbp 2015 and I’ve been playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Geforce Now. It’s pretty comfy but you have to have a good internet and get an Ethernet adapter for your laptop since Wi-Fi doesn’t cut it. It’s about 10 gigs per hour downstream.

do you think ethernet at 200mbs and latency at ~15 is fine for something like this? i noticed most of your mentioned games were single player

Well yeah, the point of it is that it's just a VM for you to run your own games on. That's better than something like Origin where you have to buy everything through their service at their pricing and lose all your games if it ever dies.

cheaper to lease than buy by far.

depends on how close you are to one of nvidia's servers
but more than likely yes it's enough

Pretty cheap desu. But I like having the thing physically so it's actually mine and i can turn off internet if i want

Gaming needs low latency, cloud will never do.
Could be worth for mining or AI, if that isn't against ToS.

I make fun of the "muh freedom" people, but if you fall for this you are actually retarded.

What does "session length" mean? If I pay $20 a month I can only play for 8 hours per month?