What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: Mozilla_Firefox_logo_2013.svg.png (1935x2050, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/improved-ad-blocker-performance/
yewtu.be/watch?v=4Q7FTjhvZ7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

works on my machine desu

thats not i mean but thanks for the clarification nonetheless

Nothing, firefox is saved.

Attached: 1619649161395.png (1080x906, 152.18K)

Rust

wow firefox is saved but i think the ceo needed more raise

the release of firefox 3.0

gaysex and the html+javascript game was rigged from the beginning, maybe even http

everything

broken protocol from the days of netscape, unfixable, all web browsers have to be destroyed

trannies

Attached: 1566259602089.png (605x1199, 1.12M)

leftist caring more about social activism and ousting a guy for being a christian in his private life rather than making a good browser.

This.

Trannies

Attached: fact.jpg (220x221, 38.47K)

what a shit feature
Instead let me define multiple download directories and select a particular one when right click saving

and one click downloads without right clicking and moving cursor to save button first

Trannies

This.

Stuck between Tranny cuck lefty scum browser and impending adblockers stop working on Chrome when manifest v2 is removed.

What a fucking choice -_-

> -_-

cute

Fuck that release was so great it would actually make you laugh at every start how most people did not know it and used IE instead.
Now everything is crap.

Any way to prevent the tab opening automatically? It's so fucking annoying. I don't use everything I DL instantly ffs. Haven't checked About:Settings yet.

Should've been optional

Attached: file.png (1889x49, 4.66K)

Mozilla

it turned out you can't make money with open source

Not my problem user
brave.com/improved-ad-blocker-performance/
>The recent Chromium’s Manifest v3 controversy around the overheads of the various extensions using the WebRequest API to inspect and potentially block undesired requests did not affect Brave as requests are processed natively, deep within the browser’s network stack.

yewtu.be/watch?v=4Q7FTjhvZ7Y