Pc cases suck ass

what the FUCK is wrong with the pc case industry? all the best-performing cases now have tempered glass, often on BOTH sides even.
>gamers nexus
jerk themselves off like they "saved" the market by promoting airflow cases. But something like the Fractal Torrent comes out with an exploding PCB, and they just handwave it away and give it awards. They also don't seem to care at all if cases have horrible glass everywhere

Attached: lan2-mesh-rgb-03-1.jpg (966x816, 151.26K)

What blows my mind is that in a decade nobody has improved on this design. I can't find a comparable case at ALL, so just picked one up.
Why has nobody improved upon or even copied this design?

Attached: 11-119-265-34-1.jpg (640x480, 50.86K)

>exploding PCB
which hasn't "exploded" or caused any problems, and was recalled and fixed before the case even went on sale. fuck off retard.
and no, most people don't *want* cases without glass panels. that being said you can still buy a Fractal Meshify 2 with no glass.

literally nobody wants a case like this.

return to beige cases when

>that being said you can still buy a Fractal Meshify 2 with no glass.
yep, same with the be quiet 802

I bought that computer case and I regret it. It's a pain in the ass to work on and it takes up way too much square footage.

Build quality seems nice enough though

>was recalled and fixed before the case even went on sale.
That's a lie. The case was already sold and got recalled.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (621x616, 97.41K)

recently copped one of these bad boys

Attached: AF826B1D-FAF6-4A76-A131-770E1E015F01.jpg (1000x1000, 73.83K)

>and was recalled and fixed before the case even went on sale. fuck off retard.
that's wrong. fuck off retard.

a very small number was sold, sure. they recalled all the inventory on shelves and contacted the customers who had one. literally nothing bad happened because of it and they did the exact thing they had to. that's 100% not a downside of the case, and you could view it as a very small nick on Fractal's reputation for letting this slide through, or a good mark for doing the correct thing to rectify the issue.

>"they didn't sell any. fuck off retard"
actually they did sell some.
>a very small number was sold, sure.
You're a dishonest shiteater.

Fractal build quality has become pure shit, they sold faulty PCBs, the Meshify bottom filter rattles, and the Meshify top filter is held together with magnets and fucking glue.

>the Meshify top filter is held together with magnets and fucking glue
how is that a problem?

> they sold faulty PCBs
they replaced them and now sell non-faulty PCBs, so it doesn't matter

>it doesn't matter that they sold housefire PCBs
It does matter. Their build quality overall has gone down the shitter.

>how is using glue a problem?
Because when people buy a premium case they don't expect it to be held together with fucking Elmer's glue. Tons of people had this issue
>Any thoughts on how can i glue or attach the magnets on my Meshify C top dust filter.. they seem to have some sort of adhesive but they just went loose.
>I used hot glue on mine. (Please NOT a lot)

yeah i love buying a "premium" case that needs hot glue repairs

>generic looking case with lian-li brand slapped on it

Such a tragedy what happened to lain-li
I guess in this homogenized market there is no room to be different.

best mATX case on the market and only cost $50 suck my nuts bitch boy

Just buy a fractal meshify 2 and be done with it. Or a define if you want a bigger case.

So get a pure base 500

shit thermals compared to the best performing cases

won't buy fractal anything. their build quality is shit now

The thermals are 4 degrees higher if you keep to the specs 2*140mm intake fans. But you can fit a third 140 if you squeeze it in and that margin grows even smaller. I've been surprised by the lack of noise too. But hey maybe OP's tantrum is justified in the face of this thermal difference.

yeah desu maybe all these thermal comparisons where they don't max out fans are shit

I wish apple made pc cases

I'm sorry to tell you your dreams came true

It wasn't on sale in all markets before the recall.

>But something like the Fractal Torrent comes out with an exploding PCB, and they just handwave it away and give it awards
Woah woah woah what? I am days away from going to pick one up at micro center

they recalled all of them and fixed it. not sure how you would figure out if the one you're picking up is before or after the recall.

Wouldn't airflow be bad because the front is solid with no vents?

Is the meshify really good or something?

>Buy a bunch of large aluminum sheets
>solder/drill them together
>cut a few sheets to a smaller size
>drill the smaller sheets in place to fit in your hardware
>Drill a bunch of holes for better airflow
>Your pc case is now better than 90% mainstream cases cost you 10 times less and can also be resold as scrap
Your welcome bro