What will actually happen tomorrow to Russians disconnecting

Once the Ruskies disconnect tomorrow from the Internet what does that actually mean? Will it be like a great firewall of china that can easily be bypassed or are is this the last time we can talk to ruskis for a long thing? I don’t want to say goodbye to you guys. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Ryssia sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing cracked games. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. Good bye!!!!!!!!

Attached: DBC94EB7-789F-498C-9768-A681BC12FBEE.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

it would be extremely painful

fpbp

>Once the Ruskies disconnect tomorrow from the Internet what does that actually mean?
No more car crashes and drunken russians videos on YouTube. Sad.

What happened?

I hear their internet is gonna have blackjack and hookers...

on the bright side ebay bidding scams are going to decline tremendously

Attached: iu_373203_9172910.jpg (764x576, 75.85K)

Good thing, will keep them save form the west propaganda.

They still have their propoganda to deal with.

No one is giving me actual answer! What will it look like from a regular Russian pov? Can they just not connect? Can they use TOR?

You're a big country

Attached: 1627439976595.jpg (503x614, 22.94K)

OP is hysterical.
Russia is not getting globally disconnected. What I heard is that they're moving government websites off the DNS tree to some custom domains, to avoid getting eventually removed from the global tree for political reasons. Protip: every expert in the world says that dumping .ru from the global tree is a shit idea and even ICANN refused to act.

wtf is this post

GNU

I’m not the one that said it. It’s literally everywhere online. Just type in “Russia disconnect Internet March 11”

too bad i don't own a tv and no good shit is hosted here so i might as well just stop using net altogether

Well, i'm still here so guess we're alright for now

Attached: 2022-03-11-00:01:05.png (142x24, 1.48K)

imagine thinking you can simply disconnect euro asian country off from internet
xaxaxaxaxaax
this is (technology) for you all
xaxaxaaxxa

Attached: 4d75be5053d6604f9e3740742e1ed879-imagejpeg.jpg (300x272, 12.19K)

Are you working for CNN ?

Them ruski niggers will have to go through the chink firewall most likely. They can thank Butin for the extremely slow and censored access from now on.
I wonder if one of the cucks will rise up and murder the fucker, but the people there are accustomed to getting fucked, much like the American life form.

Imagine thinking you're any different after being separate for only 30 years.