I'm honestly considering blocking thumbnails on YouTube

I'm honestly considering blocking thumbnails on YouTube.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 269.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickbait-remover-for-you/omoinegiohhgbikclijaniebjpkeopip?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you just gave me an idea for a web browser extension i can make, thanks lad

How retarded do you have to be to find reviews of basic computer components entertaining?

>reviews
I think you mean ads

Also, don't use adblock or Linus will think you're a pirate for skipping the ad before his longer ad which is sponsored by ridgewallet. also, ltt store.com

>ugly
>fat
>disgusting
>still has no shame in doing those onions faces

I liked that he got a VR setup to lose weight while gaming and clearly never used it. Just kept expanding.

I feel like Susan personally changed the algorithm to promote vids with soi-face thumbnails just to get more people to do it and to fuck with the goyium.

Attached: susan_wojcicki.0.1467743675.jpg (1400x1400, 352.93K)

yeah couldn't even get through ltts videos without sponsorblock. don't know how anyone can watch that shit without both.

Just install clickbait remover for youtube

I actually like anthony, just not ltt anymore

a cool idea would be to detect soiboy faces and replace them with something else, you can fill in the blanks from there

Attached: La creatura.png (800x711, 94.66K)

click menu > don't recommend channel and this

a frame of the video

custom thumbnails were the worst design blunder YouTube ever made. bad enough they stripped away all the personality of old school youtube channels.

did they Photoshop hair in?

Had no idea this existed user. Thank you.

Does he wear a wig?

>still has no shame in doing those onions faces
for some reasons it seems to actually work, retards click more when the soiface is present on the thumbnail...

This fat cumskin is so disgusting to look at. I vomit in my mouth every time his lard ass pops up on my screen.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickbait-remover-for-you/omoinegiohhgbikclijaniebjpkeopip?hl=en

the one time i felt like i could make something useful ...