This was me trying to set up Bluetooth

This was me trying to set up Bluetooth
mac for working
windows for gaming
linux for server only

Attached: 1623986039873.gif (854x480, 3.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8s9uzPIqQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I run Linux and the last time I used Bluetooth anything I plugged in it's little dongle and it just werked. might be a you problem

>teacher goes "Ok, I'll email you a .pages document from my Mac, which you need to open and fill out."
this literally happened to me (the school was macfags) and is one of the key reasons why I FUCKING HATE LINUX

Attached: linux users doing literally anything.gif (450x258, 3.02M)

Actually turned on headset just to make screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-08_12-15-58.png (1158x645, 269.61K)

>when using linux phone and have to open some school shit
im shitting bricks usually just tell i have no battery

GNU/Linux is great, I admit I have had the exact experience which the image satirizes, but it's just surface level stuff. Particular example was trying to get audio with antiX linux on an atomic pi. When I gave up (was looking for a quick solution) and just installed SPARKY Linux it worked OOTB. Desktop usage is okay, just make sure to have an intelligent hardware build and it should be smooth sailing.

It should be sound it should be video drivers and multi-display. seriously, i've literally spent hours days trying to get that shit to work.

Linux requires you to be knowledgeable of tech/programming. Stick to more user-friendly stuff like windows and mac if that's what you're comfortable with.

Macs are shit and so is OSX
I dont understand why developers cream themselves over them

> multi display

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-08_12-27-28.png (692x436, 59.2K)

it just werkz with pipewire
let me guess, novidya?

HAHAHA this is the kinda shit I'm talking about you fuckheads prove me right everytime. Not everyone has the same fucking resolution for all displays or the same refresh rates on all the montiors nor do they want them to all be in landscape.
no, different refresh rates and portrait makes everytthing a screen tearing mess.

Literally just
sudo pacman -S pipewire pipewire-alsa pipewire-pulse
and reboot

You turn it on and it just works. And it keeps on working. Running Linux is a full time job. I use both and you're a retard. Don't speak if you don't know.

KNEEL

Attached: 1627259586801.png (1600x747, 420.19K)

I told you already, Jay, tell your discordtroons to get better bait material. This is just sad.

>different refresh rates and portrait makes everytthing a screen tearing mess.
How? I have a 165Hz and 60Hz display and both work normally without any special configuration.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8s9uzPIqQ4

git gud :)

>Install fedora
>Enable bluetooth
>Just works
Weird how that works.

OP is probably a retard that wants muh minimal arch linux install with dwm and complains that he has to type words for bluetooth function instead of having it work ootb

>video drivers
Only if nshitia
>multi-display
Yeah.

Use MacOS in a VM, problem solved.