Is it as good as anons say it is?

is it as good as anons say it is?

Attached: 1645826744052.png (280x280, 17.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hacks.mozilla.org/2018/11/firefox-sync-privacy/
feeding.cloud.geek.nz/posts/how-safe-browsing-works-in-firefox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's larping garbage, also more insecure because you're depending on jannies to keep up with security updates. just use Firefox and save yourself the embarassment.

obvious shill

It's garbage. Use GNU Icecat if you want a privacy respecting browser.

It's larping reddit shit. Just use tor browser

awoo

Is there a mobile version, and is there any way to sync profiles between devices?

Just use firefox sync, its end to end encrypted and Mozilla doesn't possess the key, so the only person that can decrypt your shit is you
hacks.mozilla.org/2018/11/firefox-sync-privacy/

It's "Firefox for people who want to larp as not using Firefox."

At least the "not using Chrome" larping community is pretty mature.

I use it. It's very fast and I like how it doesn't phone home like firefox. Other than that it's literally just firefox with ublock built in.

This. Firefox randomly sends requests to Google in the backgrouns, Librewolf doesn't. That 's good enough for me.

Wrong, it is not random. The only connection to google that firefox will make is downloading the safebrowsing database if that feature is enabled

Yeah.
No that's not how it works, the maintainers don't have to do anything to keep up with security updates.

YIFF IN HELL

Attached: 👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👬👨‍👨‍👦.jpg (800x600, 336.16K)

It's enabled by default. That's enough reason to dump firefox.

>safe browsing is....le bad!
Schizo
feeding.cloud.geek.nz/posts/how-safe-browsing-works-in-firefox/

Yes it's bad, Firefox arbitrarily downloads this garbage 10 times a minute

>garbage
Do you think blocking malware sites by default is a bad thing?

They could update the database update once every hour. The way it's implemented, it's spyware tier

>The way it's implemented, it's spyware tier
It's not, the implementation details are at the link in

I won't read a corporate blog post, google has several of these telling you how much they respect your privacy while sending requests to 1e100.net servers every 5 seconds from your android phone. There are too many requests to safebrowsing servers and that is suspicious and unknown to users.

it whoops the wolf's butt!

take your booster ok?