Remember Something Awful?

Remember Something Awful?

Attached: Screenshot-Capture-2021-11-11-14-08-56-1.jpg (1716x1630, 356.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/faq#start
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really but I remember YTMND

Yeah I paid 10bux then got banned

b3ta was more my thing. but SA was interesting to browse at times.

It was pretty funny when lowtax didn't pay his writers, scammed the forums for hundreds of thousands of dollars, beat his wife, fucked an insane woman half his age, cursed out his own daughters, blew all his money on sports cars and food then blew his brains out.

what a ride

I feel like I would rather remember something nice

I got banned for saying FFX-2 was gonna be gay a few months before it came out. I was fucking right, bitches.

Yes. Why do you think I came here? Fucker banned me.

4channel.org/faq#start

Attached: 148261948162948612.png (369x202, 28.92K)

>cursed out his own daughters
doesn't every father do this

Lowtax could have paid for 2 generations of upper class living for his family if could be humble for 5 minutes but I don't think the man was wired that way

well he literally named himself after a murderer so i wouldn't expect much

I thought was some politician he worked for? Or did that guy kill some people?

this fuming dotard brought on his own downfall but i guess it's partially thanks to him that the internet became so much more

I think he managed to piss off every single person he ever had a relationship with in any capacity... but I liked his gaming garbage stuff.

RIP taxman you made me laugh in a dark and nihilistic way at times.

Well well well, if it isn't Hiram Beatwife, the wife beater.

Attached: 1637105231571.jpg (862x1024, 67.82K)

>I will never be in college again, laughing at a Photoshop Friday between bouts of Homestar Runner and forwarding people this "Adventure Time" one-shot that's been making the rounds

and now you call all of that stuff "cringe" and talk about unironically unironically unironically

you goddamned shitkicking asswitch faggots with your jap cartoons make me want to puke.

Attached: cliff.jpg (220x251, 10.11K)

Attached: 1498762239091.gif (300x212, 1.1M)

shut the hell up you mongrel bastard. i'll kick your ass if you don't leave me alone you gutless simp.

Attached: bump_car.webm (720x480, 2.73M)