/dmp/ - Digital Music Production

Where do I start? What DAW should I use?
rentry.org/dmpdoc

>Where can I learn about using trackers?
resources.openmpt.org/tracker_handbook/handbook.htm

Previous thread:

Attached: 1646355709641.jpg (344x376, 17.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/g/image/1641/99/1641996425742.jpg
rentry.org/dmpalbums
vocaroo.com/1ncKvVJsQwDr
files.catbox.moe/p9xume.flac
files.catbox.moe/n14kn0.XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Any Forums makes another album
Artist: Anonymous
Theme: Any Forums memes (optionally hip hop)
Title: REAL NI/g/g/AZ
Cover art: desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/g/image/1641/99/1641996425742.jpg
Submission deadline: midnight between the 6th and the 7th of March (UTC)
Upload the file somewhere and post the link here.
If possible use a lossless format and upload to a file-sharing service, not to a music site like SoundCloud or Vocaroo.
IMPORTANT: Include the title of the song in the post, don't rely on us reading it from the filename or tags.
The theme won't be strictly enforced. It's preferrable to submit a song in-theme, but if it isn't it won't be excluded.

The next album will be a sample challenge. Please post title and cover suggestions, as well as the samples that will be used for the songs.
Same deadline as above.
Pic related is the current title and cover suggestion.

>Where can I hear the previous albums?
rentry.org/dmpalbums

Attached: 1645106405801.jpg (1500x1500, 391.9K)

Reminder that the submission window for the album tracks and the samples for the next one closes in less than a day.

>tfw my tracks gonna be garbage cos unfinished

Attached: 1440672525225.png (417x234, 110.97K)

cracked FL Studio 12 chad with 1000+ projects reporting in

>1000+ projects
I'm guessing 900 of them are unfinished WIPs?

yes a lot of them are just melodies with some drums

I know that feel, though I don't have nearly as many projects.

Can I still submit my house track for the sample album? I worked on it a bit (i.e. an hour or 2) taking anons suggestions though automation in a tracker is quite a process. Not exactly stellar but I'd rather not keep it WIP forever. Also the samples can be extracted from the module though half of it is from existing sample packs and the other surge presets, though the main chord I synthesized.
vocaroo.com/1ncKvVJsQwDr
files.catbox.moe/p9xume.flac
files.catbox.moe/n14kn0.XM
Title is "Vanishing Point"

Same lol

yo I thought this was GHOSTEMANE lmao

Based
My bounced folder is at 953 currently... slowed way down.... way down...

THAT'S A MAN

You can submit anything you want to any album. Although the submission period for the sample challenge album hasn't even started yet and will end in about a month. Are you sure you don't want to wait?
Or do you want to submit this one to the current album and its samples for the sample challenge?

Eh, i'll just hold off for the sample album, I think it would fit better thematically for that one. That also gives me more time to work on it and make a possible better track, hell the .xm is already there if someone else wanted to remix, rip the samples, etc.

Ok.
Do you want the .xm file to be added to the samples for the sample challenge?

Sure, if you'd like, though some of the samples are just stock stuff from Renoise and others so I'm not sure if you'd even want them. Plus if I'm still working on the track a new .xm will be included with it.

whos the qt GILF?

ghostman

wow i never clicked on these threads, listening to shitposting fundamentals and these songs have no right to be this good. unironically listening to this album and jamming.

Attached: file.png (220x220, 24.28K)

Thank you.

cope hon
ywabat