How does discord automatically know which game I'm playing right now?

How does discord automatically know which game I'm playing right now?

Attached: spooked.jpg (964x912, 64.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=pepe with towel&tbm=isch
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-getforegroundwindow
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-getwindowtexta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It checks your computer's memory to see which applications are running and displays anything it recognizes to be a game.

Is botnet, it lurks all your open processes

turn off your webcam right now OP@@@@@

Attached: 1551802815015.png (711x389, 202K)

Is it running as administrator or something?
Userspace applications don't get to see foreign memory addresses, that's a segfault.

he described it wrong, it's just looking at the list of running processes, like task manager does

Discord rpc faggot

because you're using app and not web page

There's win32 functions you can use to query programs for their title. Not sure how it's done on other platforms though, if they do at all.

Does it recognize anything as a game?
I've seen dumb ones like "playing visual studio code"

Does anyone have that other sweaty pepe picture? IIRC he's holding a towel and is letting an exaggerated puff of air out.
Rare pepe nouveau in exchange.

Attached: pepe neo-grotesque.png (906x975, 51.96K)

>boomer moment
google.com/search?q=pepe with towel&tbm=isch

Attached: pepe oof.jpg (896x751, 50.65K)

It is using winodws api calls for running processes on your user

Thanks friendo. I couldn't find it with DuckDuckGo® and didn't think to try with a botnet engine.

this is why you use the web browser version instead of the """native""" app.

its proprietary malware. remove asap.

> compile exe of "niggerfaggot_ttanny_pedos_get_the_rope.exe"
> run it for Discord to see

I do use only web browser website instead of any app for both computer and mobile unless it's something useful like scanning QR codes and paying money

Those dumb ones usually involve people manually registering that application in Discord as a game. I've seen "playing Mozilla Firefox".

Only anti social faggots or degens who play hentail games all day have rpc disabled.

Attached: 1644293176828.png (540x423, 343.92K)

This
If you must use it, there is zero reason not to contain it in your browser. Well you cant use push-to-talk but that shouldnt be an issue unless you still live with your mom and you're worried she'll embarrass you in front of your internet friends

windows is shit.
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-getforegroundwindow

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-getwindowtexta

Link above is documentation on how to get the foreground window from the user32.dll file located in system32.

you can write simple c code to do it. Spyware is built right into windows.

The linux client can do the same thing though