This should be a crime for PC parts

Attached: Flat-Head-Nickel-Plated-Machine-Screw-with-Loctite-HK155-.jpg (510x450, 55.41K)

Eh, shit can loosen with time and a little won't hurt anything.
>that satisfying crack when you pop an OEM screw's cherry

This, OP is a manlet

Imagine living in 2022 without a nice multi-bit set

Attached: file.png (1500x1477, 1.98M)

>getting filtered by a bolt

Never had issues with locktite on tiny screws.

threadlocker? you're stupid my man

>ruins your day

Attached: 436435543543.jpg (225x225, 3.42K)

There is nothing wrong with a little grip enhancer for shit that will almost never be taken apart. Better than having screws falling out randomly.

Torx or the lock-tite? Either way you're wrong.

I'd be pissed if they didn't have at least a little. Fans cause rumble, rumble losens screws; you need that stuff.

Are you actually bitching about blue thread locker? A toddler could remove a blue locked screw.

How will fucking electronics screws loosen overtime? Are you humping your fucking case all day long till the screws get loose or what?

vibration

You realize your PC has like 3-6 fans running inside it, right?

Are you using diesel powered fans or what? Fans don't fucking vibrate unless you are using some chinesium 1 dollar fans.

Worst screw of all time: Gigabyte motherboard screw holding down the NVME cover.

>drop off a gun to get some work (new custom butt plate)
>note old gunsmith is not there, new guy handling it
>figure i'd get them to mount the scope for me since i'm there (they bore-sight it in and I don't waste ammo for now)
>pick it up. Looks good
>go to open the bolt to make sure it clears the scope properly and that I like it
>bolt stuck... what the hell?
>really get on it... still stuck
>call gunsmith back out, he looks dumbfounded
>I take my time and work the bolt, feels like it's giving so I stick to it
>gunsmith still scratching his head, offers to pay for damage if something is fucked
>bolt suddenly pops open
>he put so much loctite on the mounting screws, it dripped and glued the bolt in place

I'm not familiar with guns, what kind of loctite? The green, low-viscosity stuff?

>No-one:
>Americans:

I have a undefragmented HDD inmy case

>t. noguns

Attached: 1645816269881.gif (300x300, 192.19K)

Stop using cheap chink screwdrivers.
A nice $30 set will last you a lifetime