Admit it

Microsoft won. bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1747207

Attached: img-2022-02-28-20-49-06.png (1046x658, 102.66K)

>linux should be like windows
no, fuck off

pasting with middle click is very convenient.

Linux SHOULD be more like windows, cope freefag

>cli keyboard master, don't need no mouse, hotkeys are all anyone needs! so powerful :O
>m-muh middle key paste is most convenient, hotkeys are inconvenient -- why not use mouse??

>'by default'

So you can just re-enable it? This is a nothingburger.

>using a mouse in a server OS
NGMI

I don't remember typing any of that in my previous post.

>penguin schizos can't even remember posts they made a few minutes ago

>c̶l̶i̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶k̶e̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶!̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶:̶O̶ ̶
>m̶-̶m̶u̶h̶ pasting with middle click is very convenient,̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶k̶e̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶n̶i̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶-̶-̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶s̶e̶?̶?̶
There we go.

Attached: 2022-02-28_19-04.png (408x86, 11.33K)

You need a 1 click button... on a mouse, as a shortcut to an... existing 2 finger shortcut... that is done on a keyboard? My god. No wonder Stallman can't finish HURD.

What did they win? Can I have one too?

why? if you're such a baby duck you can just use windows and have your privacy raped.

Linux is it's own operating system and if you can't learn how to copy and paste the selection using the mouse because you're so used to having to Right Click-> Copy, Right Click->Paste and you think you're so cool for figuring out the keyboard shortcuts I taught my mom, maybe Linux isn't for you.

>retard doesn't use middle click scrolling

you can take 3-button workflow (cut,copy,paste) from my cold dead hands

there are 0 reasons to use middle scrolling

they're not mutually exclusive. middle click paste works on text input boxes and middle click scrolling works everywhere else.

middle click literally pastes and searches whatever is in your clipboard, changing pages to a search engine and fucking up whatever you were doing
It's the best way to scroll.

linux is a kernel

>It's the best way to scroll.
>has to middle click again to click on something when he finishes scrolling

>t. never used middle click scrolling

>middle click literally pastes and searches whatever is in your clipboard, changing pages to a search engine and fucking up whatever you were doing
either you're using some meme distro with fucked defaults or you screwed something up yourself. i've never had this issue in the past 15 years of using GNU + Loonix.