Waifu Hardware

First we have waifu cards. Now we have waifu motherboards.

asus.com.cn/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/Others/B660M-N-D4/

Post other waifu hardware.

Attached: waifuboard.png (2400x2400, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/Business/Pro-A520M-C-CSM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

computer

nakadashi

holy shit if they ever make an AM4 one I'm fucking buying it

This is marketed directly towards me and it is working

I love the concept, and think the waifu looks good. I however hate the feature set of that board. Makes my FM2+ mini-itx board not seem ancient with its I/O.

Board NEEDS thunderbolt, a DP out, a DP in, and an optical out, AT BARE FUCKING MINIMUM. I do like that there is a DVI port, as there is a good chance that an Aspie wanting to buy this board probably has a CRT.

>Board NEEDS thunderbolt
What

I was thinking the location isn't going to be very visible but anything under the pcie slot or around the cpu keepout zone will be completely covered.

>anime troons eat it up
like clockwork

The only troons that exist are in your head tourist

whats the point when i will never see it? this thing will be in a box that sits under my desk and doesn't even have windows. and not only that but most of the board will be covered by all the other components

I don't want to call you out of touch, but hardware is very much sold on looks nowadays.

They wouldn't spend soo much time on tacked on plastic garbage and useless aluminum extrusions if most of everyone just had it hidden in a case

Attached: 81clBZAVo5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1019, 241.5K)

waifu IEMS

Then it's NOT FOR YOU.

damn i didn't know that my setup is that unusual. even right now the board is covered by cables, expansion cards and cooling gear. of course the situation would be a little bit better if i spent a bit more on the case and got one of those massive e-atx models instead of a tiny mid tower that can barely contain the parts

i like it but i would just not see it often. only at build time and whenever its one of the bigger cleaning days and when its time to upgrade the whole thing

Seems kind of sexist and objectifying of women. I mean it's literally a sexualized image of womanhood printed on an object.

Attached: obraz_2022-02-28_200516.png (876x673, 344.66K)

Attached: asus poo.png (2400x2400, 1.69M)

Indian motherboard
Indian motherboard

huh apparently you can still get boards without that stuff
asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/Business/Pro-A520M-C-CSM/

Attached: 1643222348892.jpg (800x800, 129.95K)

Seems like a logical product profession given how people are obsessed with showing off their pcs for internet points.

She's just sitting there fully clothed you creepy pervert.

>profession
Progression*

There all lowish-end boards however
For some reason they really don't like selling decent boards without the BOM inflating decorations
This gigabyte one is one of the few exceptions

Attached: W480 Vision W.jpg (1000x1000, 253.71K)