Last good windows

last good windows

Attached: DlGbaXvWwAA4kVC.jpg (1200x892, 85.15K)

Windows 2000 with some quick launcher is peak normie desktop UI.

Peak Windows UI that ran flawlessly with updates.

Attached: Windows_Vista.png (640x480, 247.97K)

Fuck yeah. Late 2000s and early 2010s design was peak SOVL in general.

Tell me you never ran Vista on physical hardware at the time of release without telling me you never ran Vista on physical hardware at the time of release

Vista SP2 was so comfy

this, vista was like windows 8 - nobody used it because it was trash

Stop with the cringe reddit memes.

The last good windows

Attached: Windows1.0.png (365x273, 33.18K)

This UI design reeks of testosterone.

i had vista when it released. i was annoyed that they changed too much of interface so it was weird coming from xp. more so than previous versions. windows 7 didnt exactly make interface any better, 7 is just vista without bugs, but still trash like all windows

I had a 2007 laptop that did ran like crap with vista. due to it's 1GB ram. upgraded ram to 2GB a few years later and it ran great.

everything above 98 is pozzed so irrelevant

Win2K? Definitely.

He said "with updates", can't you read?

Tell me you are a retarded poorfag without telling me you are a retarded poorfag. Vista did have some large issues like driver support and some bugs, but really 99% of its bad reputation comes from the fact that it was just too heavy for the shit hardware people used at the time. You should be glad that MS got OEMs to stop shipping new machines with 512MB.

>D+ browser
Dillo bros...we won!

I had Vista and I never even got to use this pretty theme. It was on a basic family computer that could barely run the OS with a basic as fuck light blue theme.
The computer I got when I was 12 came with it and it always crashed.

i will never, ever get over how m$ somehow managed to take dave cutler's perfectly fine nt kernel and win32 and the windows 95 desktop paradigm and slowly fucking mutilate it over the course of 20 or so years to the point where it's the living embodiment of woke wef anti-user big tech cloud-centric dystopian bullshit, i don't WANT to use loonix as a desktop os but things are looking dicier and dicier these days. nuke everything (except russia, maybe we'll get a functional version of reactos by the turn of the millennium)

Attached: vmware_pi2PS2CrLw.png (1280x1024, 138.9K)

Vista ran fine at release if you had a decent PC. 512MB of RAM was not enough. You needed 2gb.

>i don't WANT to use loonix as a desktop os
why not?

Literal garbage. Cope.

Why? Xp was basically a bit fancier 2000.

ITT people with midlife crisis escaping to nostalgia

no THIS is the last good windows

Attached: best-windows.jpg (1920x1080, 35.54K)