Pirating is over

Eurobros, are you ready to be left without our Yandex image search, 4PDA and RuTracker?

Attached: шлёпа.png (740x835, 390.69K)

Heck yeah! Fuck Putin and Russia.

>We are only winning
lol

>opens rutracker link in Tor
>copy magnet link
>paste into torrent client
boy that was hard

What's 4PDA, and how do you use Yandex image search to pirate?

This is the way, but why you think that the prohibitions and restrictions of the higher government are the norm? Why don't you protest? I thought EU was a free country.

This is custom ROMs, root and other things like that.

Sweden here, we'll be fine. Time to bring back the glory days of TPB.

Attached: 12524206_796093607186870_28295318885573388_n.jpg (960x929, 71.78K)

I only use nyaa.si for anime so I'm fine

By pirating media and software you support Russia and their politics.
Every pirate is a Russian agent and every pirate, tracker and torrent site is a platform that supports the cyber branch of the Russian army.

Piracy is illegal and torrenting is communism AND RUSSOPHILIA.

this

>RuTracker
Hosted somewhere else.
By paying money for a "non-exclusive right", you support ZOG Jews which is far worse.

Yes.
I don't see the bad part in that.

we will create our own.
sneedex
sneedtracker etc.

Attached: SneedNet.jpg (488x396, 16.62K)

>RuTracker
What are you talking about, not only rutracker is not hosted in russia, it's fucking banned there

If they cut off SWIFT and the operator is russian he's going to have trouble paying for the servers

>zippyshare + curl and custom code in java
not my problem good sirs!

There is nothing valuable on the internet that can't be taken without those botnets.

>nyaa.si
Is that the Any Forums made site?

Use shitcoin or migrate to Germany

>Germany
it took me 6 years of torrenting without a vpn until i got caught (and then again it was fucking dune of all things; i barely even watched the first 15 minutes of that shit movie and now it costs me €900)

>torrenting without a vpn
Shiggy diggy

Visa/Mastercard transfers are separate from SWIFT. So far only five or so banks are banned from international transactions via those, and they're shitty state ones that you don't want to use for card payments anyway.

doesn't matter as i'm going to kms soon anyway