NVIDIA NEXT-GEN GPUS LATER THIS YEAR WITH TSMC N5 PROCESS...

NVIDIA NEXT-GEN GPUS LATER THIS YEAR WITH TSMC N5 PROCESS, AV1 HARDWARE ENCODER SINCE INTEL ALREADY ANNOUNCED THEIR AV1 HARDWARE ENCODER AND DISPLAYPORT 2.0 SUPPORT

Attached: 1645902174581.jpg (1920x1080, 377.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-allegedly-hacked-the-ransomware-attackers-back-by-encrypting-1tb-of-its-stolen-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NO NO NO NO-
NVIDIA sisters we got too cocky

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 21-16-06 TechPowerUp.png (913x573, 185.01K)

I want a gyaru gf

I can't wait to be unable to post '0' setting AV1 webms onto here !

Attached: 1612855054284.gif (128x126, 30.67K)

The most badass part here is that Nvidia cybersec hacked them back and encrypted hacker's files (they had a backup so files are being distributed anyway).

>NVIDIA NEXT-GEN GPUS LATER THIS YEAR WITH TSMC N5 PROCESS, AV1 HARDWARE ENCODER SINCE INTEL ALREADY ANNOUNCED THEIR AV1 HARDWARE ENCODER AND DISPLAYPORT 2.0 SUPPORT
I don't care, I'm not a gaymer

>AV1 HARDWARE ENCODER
why would I want that? Most devices don't even have AV1 decoders yet

Really? Incredibly based if true

>Nvidia cybersec hacked them back and encrypted hacker's files
source

OTHER PAPER LAUNCH POGGERS, GET HYPED FOR PAY 4k FOR A GRAPHICS CARD!!!!!!!!!111

>INTEL ALREADY ANNOUNCED THEIR AV1 HARDWARE ENCODER
Why the fuck would I want an AV1 encoder on a CPU?

Can't wait to get a Babbage cumsock 4090ti and play Elden Ring in 4K DLSS TSAALGBTQIA+MAP quality, sisters

this thread is about gpus

why does this matter i can watch any video on my 2007 laptop which doesn't even have a gpu

videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-allegedly-hacked-the-ransomware-attackers-back-by-encrypting-1tb-of-its-stolen-data

Attached: ehldjbwypistyp7nnknbpmpckrg.png (429x461, 40.79K)

>I can't wait for 3K$ GPUs WOOOO
kys consoomer

based lel

I hope they subtly changed a few lines of code in drivers and nvidia won't even notice before the next release given I'm sure their whole infra is a nonfunctional shithole

>source: a screenshot of a notepad document saying some shit and a generic license header
Absolutely retarded horseshit

Attached: 1645773704240.jpg (800x450, 47.82K)

.|..

Im gonna consooom

>hehe we stole your data
>WTF YOU CAN'T JUST ENCRYPT OUR PRIVATE DATA WE STOLE FROM YOU REEEEEEEEE CRIMINALS
mentality of a fucking 3 year old lmao